Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Scottie looks good at least, and Dennis seems like a good signing. I am still very unsure about our depth.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Heads up if you have access to your college email you can get 40% off of league pass. It looks like they don't do any verification to see if still enrolled

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Scottie played very good today and made a lot of key plays on the defensive end. Pascal took late to get on, and I feel calm with Dennis playing point. I like how the team looks less selfish since there's no Fred. My only gripe with this game is it shows how dumb Masai was to trade a lighlty protected first for Poeltl who can't even touch the court because a guy like Precious might fit better for a modern center in most matchups

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Schedule looks spooky after tonight :francis:

video montage and praise for nick psw

the raptors are the only team so far to win a game while not scoring 100 points, its going to be a tough year brehs.

Raptors have 30 million locked up in guys who aren't in the rotation - boucher, porter, thad young, garrett temple

:snoop:

Pascal, OG, Gary Trent all free agents

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
35 at half, this time can't score at all
We shoot so many 3s for a team that doesn't have somebody with a decent clip. I know its early, but man it feels like we wasted a pick on Gradey because I thought he was a guy that can knock em down if open, but he looks like a deer in headlights. He probably needs some g-league mins

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
35 at half, this time can't score at all

The starters seem to gel really well, the bench is just as shytty as last year though. Why they exercised Flynn's option, I'll never know. I wouldn't even trust Flynn with a G-League squad, let alone be the 1st guard off the bench
We shoot so many 3s for a team that doesn't have somebody with a decent clip. I know its early, but man it feels like we wasted a pick on Gradey because I thought he was a guy that can knock em down if open, but he looks like a deer in headlights. He probably needs some g-league mins

I hope he pans out. He's really good at moving without the ball, but he's so inconsistent right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The starters seem to gel really well, the bench is just as shytty as last year though. Why they exercised Flynn's option, I'll never know. I wouldn't even trust Flynn with a G-League squad, let alone be the 1st guard off the bench

I hope he pans out. He's really good at moving without the ball, but he's so inconsistent right now.

I still don't know why they signed jalen mcdaniels, same with flynn option and same with picking up thad young and signing garrett temple

Raps may be the only team in the league where there 12-15th men are old vets instead of youngsters

thad young
garrett temple
otto parker