"fukk that chocolate hoe" -@Fade Runner 2049 (These are your coli heroes?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 didnt you just post "anyone who uses the term blacks is suspect"

does that count for you as well? :mjlol:
Compare what I said to his use of the term in the way that he has, capping ass- bet you won’t have a comeback for this.
I just realized that the Raiders my be the blackest team, is there a white starter on O or D?

Edit: besides Carr:mjlol:

That's fukking sports. Name the pro blackest athlete of all time and there are/were black people that rooted against them.:heh:
who that you know who is black - uses this term how he does?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 didnt you just post "anyone who uses the term blacks is suspect"

does that count for you as well? :mjlol:
Didn’t you cape for white bytches who use the n-word?? Seems like every time whites gets exposed here you are getting at people who call them out or deflecting instead of addressing the actual person violating. I see you got quiet when your Reddit cac “pawg” got exposed too
:patrice:
bro that’s all this is.

nicole has a personal vendetta against biscuits, so she’ll slander everything she says, & and folks are following Nicole not realizing that the reason she is going so hard in here is because she doesn’t like biscuits.

Daps
Didn’t you cape for white bytches who use the n-word?? Seems like every time whites gets exposed here you are getting at people who call them out or deflecting instead of addressing the actual person violating. I see you got quiet when your Reddit cac “pawg” got exposed too
:patrice:
:umad::umad::umad:

:laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Digging what hole you dusty bytch? :laff:

I already sonned you. Where is my ban you cac tranny?
Save that “tranny” shyt for the banned bytches lurking on here- that’s not me. That tactic is old hack. When your cac credibility is in doubt - run with the repeat Call out. *yawnnnnn

you’re so unbothered by this and yet here you are deflecting and steady replying. Hit dog is hollering
:sas2::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

White Dude went from calling black women racial demeaning names like “chocolate hos” to “men and dusty bytches”.
And notice at any point in his responses that he never denied actually being white..:coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You just negged me and called me a “cac” in your neg.. so now you’re calling me a “cac tranny”
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:
you are slowly but surely losing your composure for someone who was so “confident” a few mins ago
:jbhmm:

Daps
You just negged me and called me a “cac” in your neg.. so now you’re calling me a “cac tranny”
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:
you are slowly but surely losing your composure for someone who was so “confident” a few mins ago
:jbhmm:
I’ve sonned you. Take your L and go home. You’re the only one here giving af. That’s why your thread flopping. :mjlol:

:pachaha:
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Thread doing no #’s

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve sonned you. Take your L and go home. You’re the only one here giving af. That’s why your thread flopping. :mjlol:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Thread doing no #’s
Most threads haven’t been doing #s, you non observant dumbass. There’s the little thing called the Coronavirus that has people pandemic preoccupied - reason why those threads are doing 600 -1000 pages. Those threads or anything having to do with that. you can’t keep flying under the radar for long though. I could give a fuk about numbers or who reacts - if it needs to be addressed than I’ll speak on it. But you seem to be more concerned than me about who’s “watching” .

Response #6 and still hasn’t denied being white while still deflecting. You’re starting to repeat your comments too..
:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Most threads haven’t been doing #s, you non observant dumbass. There’s the little thing called the Coronavirus that has people preoccupied - reason why those threads are doing 600 -10000 pages.

Response #6 and still hasn’t denied being white while still deflecting. You’re starting to repeat your comments too..
:francis:
I’m glad I can provide a distraction in these trying times.
I’m BLACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.