"fukk that chocolate hoe" -@Fade Runner 2049 (These are your coli heroes?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lack the ability to understand the context of the thread that youā€™re quoting my post from :mjlol:

all first 48 shows is investigations of black people :mjlol:
Explain your use of the word ā€œnegg-rā€ and ā€œchocolate hoā€, thereā€™s no context needed for that. Fuk that

Daps
:patrice:ā€œChocolate hoā€
:mjpls:

Anyone who uses the term ā€œblacksā€ is off top suspect imo.
Fail to understand context :deadmanny:

And yā€™all bored as hell. :deadmanny:
Race wars going on with white people and people want to sit around and discuss , gossip about cultural issues of blacks and "non blacks", Fukkked up priorities.. cacs sitting back and salivating to this disunity.

and Blacks Run, Harrisonburg VA

we have to stop saying that.. the only blacks of anything are us as blacks. it all started to perpetuate with that blavity crowd and that dumbass Root.com article; same ones responsible for that "invited to the cookout" b.s.
:scust:

-Northern blacks have contempt or feel "superior" towards the South. (we don't. but ex. - as evidenced by the hate threads on here about New York, every other day)

I know we on dat quarantine but Iā€™m not gonna sit here and quote more , but thereā€™s plenty more

:skip: You are suspect, in more ways than one:pachaha:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I know we on dat quarantine but Iā€™m not gonna sit here and quote more , but thereā€™s plenty more

@Nicole0416 didnt you just post "anyone who uses the term blacks is suspect"

does that count for you as well? :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 didnt you just post "anyone who uses the term blacks is suspect"

does that count for you as well? :mjlol:
In the context that he uses it - but I see that you failed to comment on his use of the word ā€œblack negg-rā€ you stupid obsessive name lurking emotionally ranting fuk -jump off a cliff, worthless racist caping bytch . You would have a fukkin field day in here if I said out of pocket terms such as nā€”er or nā€”-a , which I never have or will bc itā€™s not in my nature to do so. Now go run that - yā€™all let him run rampant in here and get away with all types of white aggression - thatā€™s not just on the mods to control either. They canā€™t catch every single person. Posters like you focus on the wrong shyt - just like you did now, dumbass faggit. Since you want to talk - post up my statements or terms where I used racially derogatory terms or language. stfu and stop mentioning me before I go in on your own ā€œpastā€.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Anyone who is black knows exactly what the fuk I mean in those sentences unlike you. Stop the mind games. Post actually shyt that makes your case - stop deflecting with how you use ā€œblack nā€”-rsā€.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Blacks Run, is the name of a town, you dumbass. I was explaining how towns go back to racist naming.

and you put up were my quotes of other people statements from people that actually used the term - which is wayyyyy different than me using ā€œblack nā€”-rā€, the wholesale use of your word with no reference basis to explain an analysis and you referring to people as ā€œblackest ā€œ go back and post the threads to go with the quotes

more ways that one huh?? Prove it bytch - been trying it for 2.5 yrs, that passive reaction is old and played as shyt considering Iā€™ve proved myself in less amount of time than it took for you to have your racist verbiage on display.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.