fukk Sony for trying to piggyback off of the MCU.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like why the fukk do they have to include their old shyt in an MCU Spider-Man movie? :mjpls:

Sony has basically hijacked the character, and at this point it feels like 2 different studios are trying to build 2 different universes.

Marvel should just give the rights back or pay whatever they need to have full control. They let wonky include characters from movies that sucked, and was the very reason Sony let them use Spider-Man in the first place :mindblown:

nothing about this feels organic.

And homecoming dropped in 2017. Why the fukk is Peter still in high school? :dahell:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m with you but only with the new shyt
No really gives a fukk about Möbius or kraven without Spider-Man :mjlol::mjlol:
Venom could go out of the trash too but i think Tom hardy is doing a good job
Notice after Venom did well they started playing hardball
Peter is still in high school because Kevin fiege wants Spider-Man to have a Harry Potter like growth
If they take away Spider-Man after no way home (which is rumored right now) watch it all fall down

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol:

being this worked up
EXACTLY :mjlol:

They didn't have to use Spiderman either in the MCU

You want Spidey rights back? Buy em.

If you were Sony, you wouldn't sell either.

nikkaz stay wanting people to do shyt they know damn well they wouldn't do personally

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m with you but only with the new shyt
No really gives a fukk about Möbius or kraven without Spider-Man :mjlol::mjlol:
Venom could go out of the trash too but i think Tom hardy is doing a good job
Notice after Venom did well they started playing hardball
Peter is still in high school because Kevin fiege wants Spider-Man to have a Harry Potter like growth
If they take away Spider-Man after no way home (which is rumored right now) watch it all fall down

Let it fall then. X-Men on deck. F4 on deck. The OG MCU is over anyway. I just want Sony to go the fukk away. They can take Spider-Man and stick it up their ass.

And if they tried to build their Spider-verse without the MCU credibility, it will eventually flop. How desperate do you have to be to include a character from 19 years ago? Like they needed the MCU to create their multiverse :russ:

fukk Sony :pacspit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Let it fall then. X-Men on deck. F4 on deck. The OG MCU is over anyway. I just want Sony to go the fukk away. They can take Spider-Man and stick it up their ass.

And if they tried to build their Spider-verse without the MCU credibility, it will eventually flop. How desperate do you have to be to include a character from 19 years ago? Like they needed the MCU to create their multiverse :russ:

fukk Sony :pacspit:
They seriously think they can get to a billion dollar box office without MCU”s help:mjlol:
Those email leaks were hilariously out of touch

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They seriously think they can get to a billion dollar box office without MCU”s help:mjlol:
Those email leaks were hilariously out of touch

They kinda already have done that already tho. First 2 Spideys are EASILY over a billion with today's ticket prices. 3rd close.

The last 2...no comment

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They kinda already have done that already tho. First 2 Spideys are EASILY over a billion with today's ticket prices. 3rd close.

The last 2...no comment
True but the only reason we got Spider in the MCU is because they failed with the amazing Spider-Man 2
They can’t do it again by themselves and they act like they can

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

The last 2...no comment

Nah last two would be close too. Both did over $700M back then..

Sony has always won.

The issue is they didn't do Batman numbers like executives expected lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yet all the hype for this movie is tied to Doc Ock and Green Goblin and other cameos from the Sony universe

:umad:
Yeah true but I think it’s funny how this all ties perfectly with the MCU’s approach to the multiverse
Sony has been trying to make the sinister six and spider verse movie for almost a decade but the problem was no one would be excited for it.
Now they get their sinister six movie and spider verse movie with an anticipating audience that has been warmed up with Wandavision and Loki

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True but the only reason we got Spider in the MCU is because they failed with the amazing Spider-Man 2
They can’t do it again by themselves and they act like they can

I don't agree. They def can do it again. Too many good writers and material out there who won't fukk it up.

Hell Raimi was fine until they decided they wanted to shoehorn Venom in. :snoop:

Look at the Batman clunkers until Batman Begins. It can be done.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Its actually funny that Sony is bullying Marvel around a little bit
They can actually claim that we won a Oscar doing our version of Spiderman
Everyone said Sony lost that last negotiation with Marvel after they split up for a couple of months
But it seems to me that Sony told Marvel you can use him but only if you legitimize our universe
Now it looks like the Sinister Six is all coming from Sony thus making all the og Spiderman movies cannon