Fukk Red Lobster

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Never had a problem with Red Lobster but the food is pretty meh. :yeshrug:

Hating-ass coli posters always tryna besmirch a restaurant's good name. :mjpls:

Finna head to McDonald's in a few. Thanks for the suggestion @Luken. :ehh:

Edit: Lines were long as fuark! :damn::damn::damn: shyt hit the spot though. :ahh:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, all the nice restauraunts were closed yesterday for xmas holidays, whats wrong with red lobster? :dahell:

Lmao. nikka, you think Ruth Chris and mortons is nice? tell me your a basic cali nikka without telling me your basic cali nikka (LONG LIVE DRAKEO) :dead:

if you didnt spend so much time hating, you'd probably be making some more money and you would be AMG'd up instead of just pushing a base model S-Class.

I drive a Tesla model X and an amg c43 black edition for winter. we're not in the same league.

20211214-215702.jpg

thats not even a serious meal either, you'll go broke trying to keep up with me:mjlol::mjlol:

36 shots of whiskey? :francis:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. nikka, you think Ruth Chris and mortons is nice? tell me your a basic cali nikka without telling me your basic cali nikka (LONG LIVE DRAKEO) :dead:

if you didnt spend so much time hating, you'd probably be making some more money and you would be AMG'd up instead of just pushing a base model S-Class.

I drive a Tesla model X and an amg c43 black edition for winter. we're not in the same league.

20211214-215702.jpg

thats not even a serious meal either, you'll go broke trying to keep up with me:mjlol::mjlol:

My last suit legit cost $20 less than that meal. :ohhh:

Clothing is a little bit different cause you can keep seeing your $1800 at every event or dinner meeting, but with food it just goes into the toilet after an hour.:francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I seriously wonder if the fast food industry has ethered some of you young dudes guts. I hear people complaining about Taco Bell being too spicy, now Red Lobster is fukking people up :dead:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yeah, all the nice restauraunts were closed yesterday for xmas holidays, whats wrong with red lobster? :dahell:

20211214-215702.jpg

Is that wine you paid almost a G pack for?