"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Pusha aint relevant how he gone kill Weezy one of the biggest rappers lol yall nikkas simple..

This gone be like that Nelly/KRS shyt nobody aint gone care about Pusha disses they gone be like why that "grinding" nikka dissing one of the biggest rappers out? Wayne gone give him a few bars and he gone win if it even go that far.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1337651270046.gif

This is going to be good

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
u got to be a teen...What money got to do wit Pusha killing this guy in a battle?

age and dirty braids ok...what that have to do wit Pusha killing this guy? U cant be serious if you think homie have a chance against pusha....On the real wayne just going pop shyt and hide his hands

its 2012, that "lyrically killing nikkas" approach is dead now, i agree with you on what u said but if it did happen the diss would be forgotten about in a week.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
rofl @ thinking pusha t's irrelevant corny dirtbag ass could kill anything besides his own career

he has no fans offline, he cant even do shows...he's just an attention whore and he's always been an attention whore his whole career, everytime wayne calls him out on it he falls back and cops pleas like the fakkit doulja he is tho

YMCMB THA LAST M.O.B. is the strongest and biggest force in music right now and these lil nikkas think fakkit ass cornrows having ass pusha t is gonna be able to do any damage to ANY of our legends over here?? our youngins and B-Team >>>> their A-Team

*gets lil twist, gudda gudda and jae millz to get at these metrosexual bytch nikkas* :jawalrus:

we runnin rap :yes:

Jae Millz, if he has anything left, could actually legit go hard.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Pusha been asking to have a issue with these dudes for 4 years now...I mess with Clipse all the way, but hope Wayne wakes up and Drake gets motivated and gives him what he's been asking for. Can't fron't, Drake has given them nothing but praise since he entered the game, even Malice said Pusha needs to shut the hell up..

Daps
Pusha is provng to be a poor signing by Kanye...he fukkin his money up, there was a time Ye procuded for Wayne and Drake...this is the type of shyt that prevent those things from happening

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Pusha been asking to have a issue with these dudes for 4 years now...I mess with Clipse all the way, but hope Wayne wakes up and Drake gets motivated and gives him what he's been asking for. Can't fron't, Drake has given them nothing but praise since he entered the game, even Malice said Pusha needs to shut the hell up..
That's real shyt didn't Drake say that Lord Willin was like one of his first albums he copped? or some shyt...cant remember.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Pusha is provng to be a poor signing by Kanye...he fukkin his money up, there was a time Ye procuded for Wayne and Drake...this is the type of shyt that prevent those things from happening

:huhldup: prevented that from happening.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even want my nikka to get in this shyt.... nikkas don't even let the BARS talk anymore... "battle rap" is a popularity contest now....