"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:, this n!gga is about to get BODIED, mark my words. SMH @ yall thinkin nothing is gonna happen, are yall crazy? pusha probably in the lab right now.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
wayne in his prime woulda chewed pusha alive, fukk outta here. pusha t is borin, yall gassin him up how many of yall even remember his verse on mercy. exactly. malice was always the savin grace of that group, pusha couldnt even get a buzz off runaway girl and that was kanyes biggest song to date. and plus he already squashed the beef wit wayne so if hes still runnin off at the lips about them than he is just a hater flat out.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
YMCMB is a bunch of sweet azz mufukkas. Fact. (save for :birdman:)

Only Little Sean could get bodied on wax by em.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amusing, but Id be surprised if any of the fukkery goes past Twitter rants

Pusha will continue to giggle and be coy in interviews, and at the most we'll get a bar or two about him in the latest YMCMBOVOXOWTB remix

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ:

This shyt actually had me bust out laughing. Its funny cause at one point in time pusha was my favorite rapper.

But nikka pleaaaase :rudy: Pusha cant even kill a verse nowadays, let alone killing a whole record label. And besides aint Pusha like 35 :flabbynsick: ? He need to leave em young boys alone

rofl @ thinking pusha t's irrelevant corny dirtbag ass could kill anything besides his own career

he has no fans offline, he cant even do shows...he's just an attention whore and he's always been an attention whore his whole career, everytime wayne calls him out on it he falls back and cops pleas like the fakkit doulja he is tho

YMCMB THA LAST M.O.B. is the strongest and biggest force in music right now and these lil nikkas think fakkit ass cornrows having ass pusha t is gonna be able to do any damage to ANY of our legends over here?? our youngins and B-Team >>>> their A-Team

*gets lil twist, gudda gudda and jae millz to get at these metrosexual bytch nikkas* :jawalrus:

we runnin rap :yes:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P YMCM and what does the B means? :birdman: