"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One thing Ill say about the end of projectcovo is it brought all the stupid cac ymcm fans here.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:beli:
I honestly thought that wayne is the best rapper alive shyt died in 2008.Nothing to see here.Pusha isn't all that nice and Wayne has fell the fukk off and is probably even worse.Don't want to see two :flabbynsick: nikkas exchange B- level shots on twitter/wax.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
People kill me...every time someone says something about somebody y'all act like it's about to be World War 3...some comic book clash of the titans, mentioning every person either side is affiliated with like it's gonna be survivor series or some shyt...knowing damn well that era of back and forth conflict is over. They'll probably all be courtside at the finals laughing at us.

I'd be surprised if we get anything past a couple slick lines in feature verses.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
so why are you trying to discredit wayne's legacy, arguably the deepest and most profound legacy in hip-hop, just to big up pusha t?

what legacy does pusha t have? what has he done? he's flopped his whole career, sneak dissed like a fakkit for his whole career, been a sidekick doulja his whole career, been broke his whole career, been irrelevant his whole career

but since the cool thing to do online is hate lil wayne/drake/young money/whoever is the most popular, you look past that and say retarded shyt like "pusha t could destroy the entire young money lololz" :snoop: you nikkas need reality checks

there's a reason wayne is widely regarded as the best rapper alive, by his fans and his peers

and there's a reason pusha t isn't regarded by anyone, has no fans and is irrelevant to his peers
This guy said at the end of the day Wayne has a better legacy
Which is what counts..I don't see Howe that is what s important in a battle..
So I asked what is waynes legacy cuz it seemed like people were saying he can't be mentioned in the same breath as wayne

Daps
So I asked what is waynes legacy cuz it seemed like people were saying he can't be mentioned in the same breath as wayne

he cant't...he has no solo career...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/6604-imma-need-you-nikkas-listen-fat-trel.html#.T76MCZlYtQQ

:skip:

:manny: i dont really fukk with fat trel like that

what makes you think he's able to be mentioned in the same breath as wayne?