"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Take Care was better than Fear of God tho, Fear of God was weak and could've been a lot better.

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Pusha T Exodus - Drake diss

Last night, Pusha T released his new cut "Exodus 23:1" believed to be aimed at Drake and Young Chop.

Over a ghostly beat, the G.O.O.D. Music signee takes square aim at Drizzy with lines including, "Beef is when you hide behind them other nikkas / But they ain't killers, they ain't pullin' them triggers, fukk nikkas."

He made reference to Drake's recording contract, most likely referring to the fact that he's signed to Lil Wayne, who is signed to Birdman whose label is housed under Universal Music. "Contract all fukked / Explain up I guess that means you all fukked up / You signed to one nikka that signed to another nikka that's signed to three nikkas / Now that's bad luck," he raps.

Young Chop, on the other hand, got a one-off couplet about his issue with Kanye West remaking his beat for the remix of Chief Keef's "I Don't Like." "You can keep your beats, nikka / We'd much rather share your bytch, nikka, bytch nikka," he spits.

Wayne has already outright responded to the comments. "Fuk pusha t and anybody that love em," he tweeted.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Lil Wayne responds on Twitter".

:snoop: at this era of rap.

Fred.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
The vitamin water line was as blatant as it gets :laugh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I think that's dancing around the issue..

I think pusha t would beat Wayne in a battle

so why are you trying to discredit wayne's legacy, arguably the deepest and most profound legacy in hip-hop, just to big up pusha t?

what legacy does pusha t have? what has he done? he's flopped his whole career, sneak dissed like a fakkit for his whole career, been a sidekick doulja his whole career, been broke his whole career, been irrelevant his whole career

but since the cool thing to do online is hate lil wayne/drake/young money/whoever is the most popular, you look past that and say retarded shyt like "pusha t could destroy the entire young money lololz" :snoop: you nikkas need reality checks

there's a reason wayne is widely regarded as the best rapper alive, by his fans and his peers

and there's a reason pusha t isn't regarded by anyone, has no fans and is irrelevant to his peers

Daps
ITS ON!!!

100312.gif