Fukk all yall, BATMAN & ROBIN was my childhood. APPRECIATION thread bruhs

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Classic. Arnold the king of one-liners, Uma's lips, and George Clooney as Bruce Wayne. Only think I dont like is Robin as a character. And the whole Batgirl subplot was terribly executed.

Actually, the whole thing was terribly executed.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Batman Forever was underrated to me besides Tommy Lee Jones hammimg it up wayyyy too much:russ::russ:Jim:ehh:Bruce overall mentally trying to live with his parents death while trying to be with Chase :ehh:Val was dope as Bruce and an alright Batman:ehh:Robin and the vehicles additions :ehh:Batman and Robim though I loved it at 8 but looking back now I can't even watch it:dead:Uma though :ehh:Batman credit card:dead::dead::dead:Ahnuld waa hilarious :russ::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:Bane :snoop::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
shyt movie but for some reason I have a thing for sidekicks.

:dame:

I always kinda liked Robin more than Batman, Luigi more than Mario, you know lol, so I liked it on the strength of Robin being in the films, but gotdamn they sucked.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
shyt movie but for some reason I have a thing for sidekicks.

:dame:

I always kinda liked Robin more than Batman, Luigi more than Mario, you know lol, so I liked it on the strength of Robin being in the films, but gotdamn they sucked.
secondary color pallette

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The nostalgia is :russ:

Just because something is your childhood doesn’t make it good. You know what else is childhood? Gigantic ass cell phones. Landlines. Gas guzzling cars. And cartoons made for no other reason than to sell toys so the creators put the least amount of thought into it knowing we’d ask our parents to buy whatever. None of that shyt is “good” simply because we grew up on it. Let that shyt go:russ: