Fukk all yall, BATMAN & ROBIN was my childhood. APPRECIATION thread bruhs

Spyro

Banned
Daps
This movie was enjoyable as fukk :russ:

Yeah it is. Obviously one of the worst made movies of all time, but watch it with a few friends and you'll be laughing all the way through :hubie:

Batman Forever is similar but is still trash, Carrey as Riddler is fukking ass and Tommy's Two Face? The fukk was that, and that WOAT costume :hhh:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I thought the chicks/car line was Batman Forever.

but we got the terrible bat-visa line

It was right at the start of the 3rd best Batman movie ever, Batman and Robin. Funny line from one of the GOAT movies :blessed:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yeah it is. Obviously one of the worst made movies of all time, but watch it with a few friends and you'll be laughing all the way through :hubie:

Batman Forever is similar but is still trash, Carrey as Riddler is fukking ass and Tommy's Two Face? The fukk was that, and that WOAT costume :hhh:
Man we gotta up that thread where Jim Carey said Tommy Lee Jones wouldn't stand for his "buffoonery" :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i remember thinking it was cool when i was younger and i got older and everybody was like "that shyt terrible :scust:" and i was like "but i remember arnold doing the damn thing in it :jbhmm:"...then i watched it like 5 or so years ago and i kid u not i was like :gucci: for a good 45 straight minutes then i just turned that shyt off :snoop: WOAT-est of WOAT