Fucc it, all the ex's thats acting funny im postin they nudes tonight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shiit is foul if you really do know these women...and you are extra wrong for posting face pics..

this what i was trying to get the young bruh to see...

i put this along the lines of cats who gotta tell the world world who they smashing....

i dont get it...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the owners say you'll be banned for posting Nudes outside JBO you might wanna take those pics and move them there or not

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this shiit is foul if you really do know these women...and you are extra wrong for posting face pics..
if some dumb ass chick takes nude pics and sends them out especially with her face on them she deserves to have them plastered everywhere. its stupid as hell to send out nude pics of yourself as it is let alone nudes with your face in them.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
this what i was trying to get the young bruh to see...

i put this along the lines of cats who gotta tell the world world who they smashing....

i dont get it...

I do not either...especially his reasoning for posting them...ugh...that is why I never had my face or tats in my nudes...:usure:

I just do not think exposing private photos someone took for you is cool regardless..

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Actual nudes

django-gifs-13.gif

*daps*

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
if some dumb ass chick takes nude pics and sends them out especially with her face on them she deserves to have them plastered everywhere. its stupid as hell to send out nude pics of yourself as it is let alone nudes with your face in them.

I agree about the ones with your face in them... but sexting is fun...:yes: its like pre foreplay:ahh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so some girls broke your heart and now you're posting pics of them on here. How mature. You're a bytch ass fakkit.

Go fukking die in a fire you skinny-jeans wearing, raised by a single mother, fakkity, estrogen-producing sorry excuse of a black man.

:whoo:

These nikkas stay attention whoring

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I agree about the ones with your face in them... but sexting is fun...:yes: its like pre foreplay:ahh:
You give someone a pic of you naked and you're responsible for what they do with it cause if you didn't give it to them they couldn't do anything.