Fucc it, all the ex's thats acting funny im postin they nudes tonight

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:leon: I've seen that hoe in the second picture before. Twice actually. Someone on the Coli had put her in their avi once, and the other time I seen the chick on one of those Facebook "expose these hoes" pages.

:mjpls: I need an explanation for this...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:leon: I've seen that hoe in the second picture before. Twice actually. Someone on the Coli had put her in their avi once, and the other time I seen the chick on one of those Facebook "expose these hoes" pages.

:leon: We got a exposure on our hands here? It would have been more convincing if he was in the pic with one of the hos.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xfoi6p.jpg

:huhldup:

:damn: Bruh WTF IS THAT? ARE THOSE SUPPOSED TO BE EYEBROWS? AND WHY DOES HER HAIR START IN HALFWAY FROM HER ACTUAL HAIRLINE?

:leon:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are girls still taking nude pics with their faces in them? :why:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so some girls broke your heart and now you're posting pics of them on here. How mature. You're a bytch ass fakkit.

Go fukking die in a fire you skinny-jeans wearing, raised by a single mother, fakkity, estrogen-producing sorry excuse of a black man.

:damn: :whew:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I was the one who had her in my avi