FTESWL wishes the Coli a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If the show is going downhill and you need a scapegoat to blame the mess, call me up. I don't know that much about NFL, NBA, or MAA, but I can talk like Stephen A. Smith or Shaquille O'Neal. :sas1: :shaq: I have no off-switch on politically-incorrect statements. "No homo" would be thrown down regularly.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If the show is going downhill and you need a scapegoat to blame the mess, call me up. I don't know that much about NFL, NBA, or MAA, but I can talk like Stephen A. Smith or Shaquille O'Neal. :sas1: :shaq: I have no off-switch on politically-incorrect statements. "No homo" would be thrown down regularly.
count me in for nba, nfl, and the Yankees too. Long term my goal is get into sports radio so this is a great way to start. When is the next one?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
count me in for nba, nfl, and the Yankees too. Long term my goal is get into sports radio so this is a great way to start. When is the next one?
If you want to get into sports radio, try to get an internship with a sports radio show. This could be a launching pad, so if you record yourself on this show, you can use that as in your portfolio when applying to a sports talk radio show.
The money isn't good though. Mike & Mike and Scott Van Pelt make okay money because they are syndicated and have a nationwide audience.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You guys didn't have an NBA preview show?

We did a minor one in this episode breh.

Bruce Buffer comes on the show and talks about how he met his half brother Michael Buffer. He talks all things UFC. How Ronda Rousey may retire undefeated. His opinion about Jon Jones. Plus many things involving UFC and his James Bond lifestyle. Hell in the Cell with Captain who was there live and got to tell us about his first hand experience. Destruction with NFL teams, which coaches need to go ASAP. Match ups for next week and which rookies to keep looking out for in the NFL.

But we def will expand on it. You interested in hoping on?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Status
Not open for further replies.