FTESWL wishes the Coli a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LinusCaldwell I'm listening to your fantasy football episode (first one I've listened so far). What is that whistling noise in the background? shyts kinda annoying.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@LinusCaldwell I'm listening to your fantasy football episode (first one I've listened so far). What is that whistling noise in the background? shyts kinda annoying.

:lupe: you hear a whistling noise? You're the first one to point that out do you hear it in other episodes?
Skype? Nice me and my friends used to do a radio show over Skype. Count me in.
Word fo sho.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I PMed you before Linus, but I would still like to participate at some point. Can we record shyt and send it to you? Maybe you could make a topic and get a couple different opinions from posters and people on the show can discuss it or work off of it. Almost like a word from the forum type of thing.

I got a lot of stuff to say about Carmelo Donkthony

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know I PMed you before Linus, but I would still like to participate at some point. Can we record shyt and send it to you? Maybe you could make a topic and get a couple different opinions from posters and people on the show can discuss it or work off of it. Almost like a word from the forum type of thing.

I got a lot of stuff to say about Carmelo Donkthony

Great post. Most def would like the coli community to get behind the show. We can work something out add us on skype: fromtheastsidewithlove or pm me again and we can go from there

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: you hear a whistling noise? You're the first one to point that out do you hear it in other episodes?
I'm listening to your soleclinics podcast and so far nothing so I guess it was just that episode. It sounds like a really light siren going off in the background. On the fantasy football episode check around 22:20. That's when I noticed it first. If no one else has heard it maybe it's just me. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Your podcast isn't bad.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm listening to your soleclinics podcast and so far nothing so I guess it was just that episode. It sounds like a really light siren going off in the background. On the fantasy football episode check around 22:20. That's when I noticed it first. If no one else has heard it maybe it's just me. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Your podcast isn't bad.

Appreciate it breh hope you like the interview and any feedback is always welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.