From The Desert To Salt Lake And Beyond On Ice: Official 24-25 NHL Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The season is starting way too early and it will somehow last longer than the NBA. I have barely watched the Canucks so far.

MLB playoffs in full effect and I would much rather watch that than early season hockey.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
The season is starting way too early and it will somehow last longer than the NBA. I have barely watched the Canucks so far.

MLB playoffs in full effect and I would much rather watch that than early season hockey.

That’s why I’m always like :why: when LeBrun keeps complaining about how the NHL season should start in September-May like back in the 80s. US TV networks run the schedule and none of the US teams want that anyway. In the fact, the Stars owner a few years ago said he wanted the season to start near the end of the MLB postseason. I agree breh, as long as the SCF ends before July, I have no issue with the season starting later in October. ESPN probably would want now that WNBA playoffs is becoming more of a big deal.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wearing my Bedard jersey at the school today & all the kids & female teachers are telling me they love my jersey. NHL has such a goldmine with their jerseys but they’re high as fukk and you have to order them online and wait days or weeks for it when you don’t live anywhere with stores that sell them.

The blackouts are dumb as fukk too..the game could grow like they want if they make the sport actually more accessible for everyone

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Diddy brought shame to the CH:francis:
1so8jwxfqss41.jpg