From Savanah With Love, I Fly To You Much Wiser Since My Goodbye To You...WWE Monday Night Raw June 26, 2023 USA 8e/7c

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As I said; they ain't send Bron out there to die to the title challenger as a sacrificial underboss.
They coulda used someone besides the NXT champion bruh :aicmon:
I think Wes Lee is great. They coulda tossed him out there to die for this. Not Melo..
No one else made sense with what happened last week with Seth. This won't hurt Melo, if anything it helped him, he showed out on Raw with Finn Balor.

That's a win.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just don’t get the logic with him defending that shyt tomorrow….

Already facing a bum, Now he looks lesser than before.
They think it's giving him a rub by getting him a RAW match and being put next to Seth. But... they just made him into Seth's Ludwig Kaiser or Roman's smaller, less effective Solo.

Least they coulda done was had Seth go out there and fukk with Finn, let Melo get a win that serves to just make Finn even more pissed off. Which could be paid off by having him pop up in NXT to fukk over Melo for his title defense. Let Trick run interference enough that Melo still retains. Gets your NXT champion a win on TV, lets him look strong, carries a storyline into Tuesday that might get more eyes on the show, and Finn looks no weaker especially if it's the surprise rollup because of inteference.

Finn gets even madder at Seth for causing him to lose on the way to the PLE, Melo gets an actual rub plus the carryover into tomorrow, Seth looks like someone who pays back transgressions in kind but in his own way... it was the better booking.

So they didn't do it.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif