From a wrestling standpoint, which current WWE/AEW wrestlers would be best off switching promotions?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bayley would be perfect for AEW, she’s kinda hit the wall as far as her character in WWE and AEW would breathe new life

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan seems to be taking a proactive approach to righting the Wardlow ship:

During a media call for AEW WrestleDream (via Fightful), AEW CEO Tony Khan gave an update on the status of Wardlow, who hasn’t been on television since June. He lost the TNT title to Luchasaurus on the debut episode of Collision, but hasn’t been seen since.

Khan said: “Wardlow is a great star for us. He’s been one of the greatest TNT Champions and a great star. I’m a very big fan of Wardlow and he will surely be back on AEW TV when the time is right and he’s still very much a part of what we’re doing here.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I can see alot of guys in AEW jumping to WWE so they can finally get that mainstream rub and possible Mania Moment... Guys like MJF, Starks, Jade(who already did), Warlow, Hobbs, and Hook may want to go there

I see guys whom already whom been through the machine, the WWE bullshyt or hit the ceiling creative wise going to AEW for a fresh look