From a wrestling standpoint, which current WWE/AEW wrestlers would be best off switching promotions?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Most of my picks would be AEW talents jumping just because AEW has a hard enough time as is with getting people consistent TV time even though they have 3 shows.

I do think that AJ and the Good Brothers would fit much better in AEW right now. Maybe Rollins too.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
AEW sucks mad ass but WWE could use Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Jade Cargill (in 1 faction), Jay White and AEW can use adonis, that fake ass Suge Knight dude along with pretty deadly.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hobbs will be in WWE. I’m willing to bet that..

I don’t wanna put peoples names out there because its not my place to say, but let’s just say some very influential black wrestlers have been advising homie to go that route, and there’s def mutual interest.

Like at walemania I literally witnessed one of y’all favorite muhfukkas telling him that he needed to come to WWE straight up, and he was nodding along like yeah that’s the plan type shyt
But why when the current younger black wrestlers don't get pushes at all there now? Just trying to find a reason for someone like him go to WWE just to job to OTIS and Omos. Just curious because the narrative outside of this thread is people like Jade and Hobbs will blow up when most of the black wrestlers there or falling down the card or had to do other shyt outside of wrestling to get put on

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
But why when the current younger black wrestlers don't get pushes at all there now? Just trying to find a reason for someone like him go to WWE just to job to OTIS and Omos. Just curious because the narrative outside of this thread is people like Jade and Hobbs will blow up when most of the black wrestlers there or falling down the card or had to do other shyt outside of wrestling to get put on

I’m honestly on your side with this. I think WWE has done a piss poor job with its black talent this past year, considering how just a few years ago we had black heavyweight champions galore, black women main eventing mania etc.

Seems like we strayed waaaay off that path. Buuut I’m just the messenger. I’m telling you right now dudes are in his ear. It’s really funny you mention Omos because MVP is one of them

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man I really can’t recommend anyone one moving over from WWE to AEW

That roster is too good for the shows to be that bad. Tony Khan doing the same thing Vince did post WCW having proven main event attraction curtain jerk just because he really likes one or two guys

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The folks you guys got going to WWE would answer alot of people's question about getting younger talent all the while you got talent going to AEW who don't have long left in the tank are up there mileage wise. N-gga that's like having Andre the Giant doing that one appearance at UWF:dead:

If I'm Tony Kahn I'm not touching any of those guys and looking right at younger talent who over a years experience aka raiding IMPACT, AAA, New Japan, Stardom, All Japan, GCW, MLW, and etc.

Other than that I got Hobbs, Wardlow, Hogan, Skye Blue making the switch in the coming years

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The folks you guys got going to WWE would answer alot of people's question about getting younger talent all the while you got talent going to AEW who don't have long left in the tank are up there mileage wise. N-gga that's like having Andre the Giant doing that one appearance at UWF:dead:

If I'm Tony Kahn I'm not touching any of those guys and looking right at younger talent who over a years experience aka raiding IMPACT, AAA, New Japan, Stardom, All Japan, GCW, MLW, and etc.

Other than that I got Hobbs, Wardlow, Hogan, Skye Blue making the switch in the coming years

Hollywood vs Sting one last time?? :wow:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Hobbs, Starks, Anna JayASS, Wardlow - would be the 4 I'd most want to grab if I'm WWE
Lucha Bros, Hook, Shida, Snacklander, MJF - is a group I would like to see jump but don't think they will MJF being the possible exception cause he strikes me as he wants access to that WWE machine.

Going the other way
Charlotte - she's gonna break her dad's record and get then what let's see her without the WWE Machine
Ricochet - need to get him away from Samantha :pacspit::demonic:

Blair Davenport, Tegan Nox, Candace, Indi are all women that I think will fair better in AEW over anything they can do in the WWE
Nathan Fraser, Cameron Grimes, Viking Raiders w/ Valhalla, Gallus - probably all fair better in AEW

The OC moving makes sense - like AJ deserves to be like JeriKKKO and add another Company's "World Title" to his mantle before returning to the E for his HOF Ring.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
AEW to WWE

Nick Comoroto - he has a unique look and with some TV time and experience on NXT he could be midcarder there for a while

Preston Vance - he has the look that they go for he needs to develop a character though.

Proud and Powerful - they would have dope matches with everyone but they would have to work out their issues

Kip sabian and Penelope Ford they could be a good act but they need consistent TV time and a direction for their characters they would be a great fit on NXT

WWE to AEW

Apollo Crews - he would benefit from a change of scenery and his in ring style works better with AEW

DIY and Candace Lerae - As a stable they would boost both the tag team and women's divisions and on top of that they could always go back to Ciampa vs Gargano if need be.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW to WWE

Nick Comoroto - he has a unique look and with some TV time and experience on NXT he could be midcarder there for a while

Preston Vance - he has the look that they go for he needs to develop a character though.

Proud and Powerful - they would have dope matches with everyone but they would have to work out their issues

Kip sabian and Penelope Ford they could be a good act but they need consistent TV time and a direction for their characters they would be a great fit on NXT

WWE to AEW

Apollo Crews - he would benefit from a change of scenery and his in ring style works better with AEW

DIY and Candace Lerae - As a stable they would boost both the tag team and women's divisions and on top of that they could always go back to Ciampa vs Gargano if need be.
You really going for some deep cuts here lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol...

At anyone thinking talent not used in aew. Who are incapable of finding their own gimmick and look with no actual tampering.
Are going to go to the wwe and be under the son in law and going to flourish.

Yeah aight then.

Only way you go to wwe is if you take over njpw and build up every skill that you are untouchable. Where when You come to wwe.

they may choose to have you himd weight. they will eventually bury you systemically over time to a complete after thought. Although being the actual goat talent on roster.

nikkaz talembout guys jumping to wwe and are nowhere near aj styles level. They do not even have a p1 logo or look that is goated't. That every indie guy rocks to just be taking series like styles for starters. before a character change and the greatest stable in wrasslin history in bullet club. Yet you want aew guys who will not lift and have a much needed platform to attempt to throw shyt at the wall to get over and still not even done it. shyt.. they will not even commit to lifting a little bit of weight to get bigger. Yet y'all think they will prosper in wwe.

Yeah aight.
I have yet to see one rant on anything Cody ever on this forum as far as matches.

I have yet to read one aj styles match rant from anyone but me ever. Yet nikkaz talking about aew jump this or that.

jade need to pay attention to why sting never showed up. Then when he did. He got that wreckless roh rating dropper twit rollins feelin himself.
from cripple ache sniffing his ass and almost crippled sting.

Going to the wwe and not being their in house creation via nepotism. You are just asking for a place to work. They will not blow up a creation that was not blown up in house. As they will not be that vulnerable to allow a drawing indie contractor to have sway over their company or business like hogan had. Plus this company will not let their in house creations ever supercede titan or whatever this public merger is. That is also a conflict of interest to ufc. Plus relives over what ruined strikeforce. Except now it is a public company.

Good luck jade.

Hope they do not bury you and you keep shining.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Man I really can’t recommend anyone one moving over from WWE to AEW

That roster is too good for the shows to be that bad. Tony Khan doing the same thing Vince did post WCW having proven main event attraction curtain jerk just because he really likes one or two guys

If there are a bunch of AEW people jumping to WWE, WWE is going discover they have the same problem AEW is having; there's only so much weekly TV time to go around and not everyone will be able to be highlighted weekly.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If there are a bunch of AEW people jumping to WWE, WWE is going discover they have the same problem AEW is having; there's only so much weekly TV time to go around and not everyone will be able to be highlighted weekly.
WWE have always known that which is why they were signing everybody that was walking from 2019 to early 2020. AEW needs to realize that as well.