Frisco police terrorize Black family over alleged stolen car, pigs confused AR for AZ

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukking worthless pathetic terrible motherfukkers!!!!!!!!!!!! I live right outside of Frisco :snoop:

These motherfukkers are so bad at their jobs!!!!! No accountability!!! They deserve to get PAID & that officer deserves to be fired!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The 1 time they wanna actually pull someone over!:scust:

The DNT terrible. shyt constructed to cause accidents with all them curves and literally no median for anyone to pull over for car issues or accidents for over 90% of the shyt!

Cops normally never on that bytch cause they know they have nowhere to pull someone over!

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Potentially stolen" is just an excuse to cover themselves. Its either stolen or its not. It either comes back stolen or it doesnt. What happen was they ran it and got NOTHING back (because these dropouts cant spell). So they decided to handle it like it was stolen. Goofy shyt. Thats why I dont give a fukk what happens to any of them. They all grimey or hoe ass nikkas.
Cops love "plausible cause".

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
apparently driver mentioned he had a gun in the glove box. that's something we should never ever do. when police hear you have a gun, even when it's totally legal, your chances of survival go way down.

legal to carry in your car without a gun license in the south, but i would never tell them i have a gun in the car if i get pulled over. will have my license and registration ready by the time i even stop the car. if they need to arrest me they can find the gun when the search. at least my chances of surviving the encounter are better. fukked up we even have to think that way.

hearing that breh breakdown over his family being terrorized for mistake by the cops is heartbreaking. those kids thought they were going to die. and there was nothing he could do about it in the moment. being black in america is an experience outsiders will never understand.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cops getting dumber too. No one is applying for police jobs since Ferguson, and there has since been a trend of PDs lowering the minimum qualifications just to get applicants.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently driver mentioned he had a gun in the glove box. that's something we should never ever do. when police hear you have a gun, even when it's totally legal, your chances of survival go way down.

legal to carry in your car without a gun license in the south, but i would never tell them i have a gun in the car if i get pulled over. will have my license and registration ready by the time i even stop the car. if they need to arrest me they can find the gun when the search. at least my chances of surviving the encounter are better. fukked up we even have to think that way.

hearing that breh breakdown over his family being terrorized for mistake by the cops is heartbreaking. those kids thought they were going to die. and there was nothing he could do about it in the moment. being black in america is an experience outsiders will never understand.
This is true, but in his mind hes probably thinking full transparency about a weapon in the car would be safer.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EVEN IF IT WAS STOLEN
NO GUNS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAWN.

THERE WASNT A HIGH SPEED CHASE
NOR REPORT OF GUNS IN THE CAR.
:devil:
:evil:

What are the options? Every other day there's another carjacking video. We just gonna assume a stolen car was just taken because some dumbass left their fob in it or got their keys swiped?

This car didn't even come back stolen so in my opinion officer should've walked up to the car and explained "I'm not getting any data back on this car to confirm ownership, may I see your license and vehicle registration?" Then she hopefully would've seen the correct state, then apologized and been on her way.