Friends Who Like To Compete Over EVERY Girl Unappreciation

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I HATE that type of nikka. :pacspit:

Im telling ya man, you gotta get rid of chumps like that. They be the type telling a chick all your secrets and faults jus to get some damm p*ssy :snoop:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Damn, I can't STAND dudes like this.

It's like these nikkas are bi-polar. A girl comes around and they feel the need to not only start acting different, but they'll try to make you look bad just to get a smile from the girl.

Then you get back in the car and everything is "all good" again

one of my nikkas was on that tip.

easy solution to this: 1) stop fukkin with him 2) next time yall parlaying with a bunch of chicks & he get on that hoe shyt, say some ETHEROUS shyt about him then stop fukking with him :russ:

nikka had the nerve to catch feelings about it too. really bruh? :aicmon:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its always funny when you talk to a woman and then an associate wants to talk about his credentials so bad he forgets what he was going to say afterwards...

*well after i graduated from NYU I......................(pause).........................................what was i saying... O yea. After i graduated I got a job with.. )

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Its always funny when you talk to a woman and then an associate wants to talk about his credentials so bad he forgets what he was going to say afterwards...

*well after i graduated from NYU I......................(pause).........................................what was i saying... O yea. After i graduated I got a job with.. )

:smh:@nikkas who think this school is worth bragging about :snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You should like it. It creates an environment where you can stand out by being the opposite.

true, but i hate seeing people like that either way. people that appear desperate for attention (i don't know if they are really or maybe it's just a mode they go into) get the :childplease: face from me. that goes for men and women. i don't like loud mouth women that enjoy being the center of attention either. i just hate narcissism in general and i would say these individuals embrace it whenever there's an opportunity to get play...

YBE

Banned
Daps
Im telling ya man, you gotta get rid of chumps like that. They be the type telling a chick all your secrets and faults jus to get some damm p*ssy :snoop:

ready to diss dudes they came up with for some random skeo :skip:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
true, but i hate seeing people like that either way. people that appear desperate for attention (i don't know if they are really or maybe it's just a mode they go into) get the :childplease: face from me. that goes for men and women. i don't like loud mouth women that enjoy being the center of attention either. i just hate narcissism in general and i would say these individuals embrace it whenever there's an opportunity to get play...

Well people like these types of people for a reason. We all flock to what we like.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I got a boy who will not fall back for nothing. Anytime we see a chick and i tell him i got her he always comes in and makes it a competition.:aicmon: Adding em on FB and getting straight to the thirst. Then he'l get upset when i roll out to get at girls without em. I honestly think this nicca like to compete more than actually get the chick. Yall know any niccas like this?

when we were younger. my boy J-Boe was like this. nikka wanted to cut me off after he sweet talked a chick but the chick wanted to go to prom with me.

i did end up fukkin' that bytch.

still my nikka tho.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Beautiful jus beautiful :to:

Song portrayed everything I felt like saying on this topic.

shyt is pathetic man, there were so many playa hating nikkas on my campus. Running around telling bytches I fukk, lies about the kid to make me look weak n shyt. It was hilarious cause my Jr. yr in college. It was the Senior nikkas who was doing the playa hating.

Like you stupid mothafukka you bout to graduate n you worrying about a nikka younger than you gettin p*ssy? :beli:

Ill part was when I found out there was nikkas in my crew who was running around with em downplaying the gawd. Revealing my deepest secrets n shyt. I had to cut off like 5 nikkas Ive known for years cause of that bullshyt.