Friends Who Like To Compete Over EVERY Girl Unappreciation

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Man fukk those ole inferiority complex having ass nikkas. :pacspit:

Too much fukking p*ssy out there to be stepping on toes.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Same cats who "change" when a girl is in the room. Trying to hard at every thing, passive/aggressive hating on his friends to make himself look better. I call those fakkits out quick.

I hate those dudes who's voice goes up several octaves when talking to a girl. :snoop::rudy:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
im not trying to fight my brehs for some p*ssy :aicmon:

most of the guys who are like this end up tanking a whole night out for everyone tryna impress some bytch, and to be honest i dont wanna fukk with any girl who's into that. why not just play it laid back and

:smugdraper:

?

whatever works tho

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate those dudes who's voice goes up several octaves when talking to a girl. :snoop::rudy:

I hate those dudes who voices go down several octaves when talking to a girl.
But all yall are in the same conversation and this nikka end up sayin something to you sounding like Barry White :beli::wtf:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i see this often, not just from some friends (i only have like one or two that act like that) but also just from people i don't know. it's disturbing to say the least because i'm a laid back person, so when i see a guy running up and trying to impress a girl or steal her attention away it's obvious because of the two different attitudes present. when those guys come around, it's similar to the volume levels for advertisements on tv, all of the sudden the room gets a burst of caffeine or something and attention must shift because the new person demands it. on another note, i'm really tired of seeing young black males act super thirsty. i think out of all the groups of individuals i've seen and dealt with, young black males (college age) fail to practice some sort of restraint when it comes to dealing with women. especially those who appear to be "white-washed". i've never seen such a misguided group of folk. and please don't let it be a group of white women they're trying to impress either. they'll attempt to be the loudest, funniest individuals and try their hardest to dance so they can get some.

it just reminds me of some bad mtv reality tv show and it reaks of insecurity...

You should like it. It creates an environment where you can stand out by being the opposite.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I hate those dudes who voices go down several octaves when talking to a girl.
But all yall are in the same conversation and this nikka end up sayin something to you sounding like Barry White :beli::wtf:

true i got a friend like that, makes me wanna make a spinoff thread about friends who become obnoxious when females are present.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should like it. It creates an environment where you can stand out by being the opposite.

This actually works good for you and boy(s) if there is multiple women

It happens all the time with me and my brother. He's more of a center of attention type dude and I like to play it cool

Chances are one of the females is attracted to aggressive males and another female is attracted to the laid back type.

They eventually choose up, everybody wins

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My associates always tried this game with me

*well lets just see who she comes to*

Like she was an animal.

But in affairs of the heart there are 3 people. One who kicks in the front door, one who sneaks in the back door and one minding his business who gets invited in the house.

this one of the realest posts ive ever read here :ohhh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This actually works good for you and boy(s) if there is multiple women

It happens all the time with me and my brother. He's more of a center of attention type dude and I like to play it cool

Chances are one of the females is attracted to aggressive males and another female is attracted to the laid back type.

They eventually choose up, everybody wins

Yes at the end of the evening, the life of the party can only go home with 1-3 women so i do not see how this can truely effect someone. If you are laid back when talking to a female and another kicks in the door on your convo and takes the womans attention from you, you let that happen and have to just recognize the pecking order and act accordingly. Laid back people are better in one on one situations and are advised to separate women from the party and mesmerize them in a private place.

KingX

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i hate is when i start crushing on a bytch she could be the ugliest bytch on the face of the planet nikkas start flocking at her like the fukk nikkas they are

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Same cats who "change" when a girl is in the room. Trying to hard at every thing, passive/aggressive hating on his friends to make himself look better. I call those fakkits out quick.

Damn, I can't STAND dudes like this.

It's like these nikkas are bi-polar. A girl comes around and they feel the need to not only start acting different, but they'll try to make you look bad just to get a smile from the girl.

Then you get back in the car and everything is "all good" again

YBE

Banned
Daps

I HATE that type of nikka. :pacspit: