Friends Who Like To Compete Over EVERY Girl Unappreciation

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got a boy who will not fall back for nothing. Anytime we see a chick and i tell him i got her he always comes in and makes it a competition.:aicmon: Adding em on FB and getting straight to the thirst. Then he'l get upset when i roll out to get at girls without em. I honestly think this nicca like to compete more than actually get the chick. Yall know any niccas like this?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i see this often, not just from some friends (i only have like one or two that act like that) but also just from people i don't know. it's disturbing to say the least because i'm a laid back person, so when i see a guy running up and trying to impress a girl or steal her attention away it's obvious because of the two different attitudes present. when those guys come around, it's similar to the volume levels for advertisements on tv, all of the sudden the room gets a burst of caffeine or something and attention must shift because the new person demands it. on another note, i'm really tired of seeing young black males act super thirsty. i think out of all the groups of individuals i've seen and dealt with, young black males (college age) fail to practice some sort of restraint when it comes to dealing with women. especially those who appear to be "white-washed". i've never seen such a misguided group of folk. and please don't let it be a group of white women they're trying to impress either. they'll attempt to be the loudest, funniest individuals and try their hardest to dance so they can get some.

it just reminds me of some bad mtv reality tv show and it reaks of insecurity...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My associates always tried this game with me

*well lets just see who she comes to*

Like she was an animal.

But in affairs of the heart there are 3 people. One who kicks in the front door, one who sneaks in the back door and one minding his business who gets invited in the house.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
hate nikkas like that :pacspit:
why u blocking when theres bytches for everybody
:youngsabo:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i see this often, not just from some friends (i only have like one or two that act like that) but also just from people i don't know. it's disturbing to say the least because i'm a laid back person, so when i see a guy running up and trying to impress a girl or steal her attention away it's obvious because of the two different attitudes present. when those guys come around, it's similar to the volume levels for advertisements on tv, all of the sudden the room gets a burst of caffeine or something and attention must shift because the new person demands it. on another note, i'm really tired of seeing young black males act super thirsty. i think out of all the groups of individuals i've seen and dealt with, young black males (college age) fail to practice some sort of restraint when it comes to dealing with women. especially those who appear to be "white-washed". i've never seen such a misguided group of folk. and please don't let it be a group of white women they're trying to impress either. they'll attempt to be the loudest, funniest individuals and try their hardest to dance so they can get some.

it just reminds me of some bad mtv reality tv show and it reaks of insecurity...

church
holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
The reason why most nikkas do it is for ego.

Cant stand lames like that. Im fortunate to have had only one dofus in my circle in my life who was like that. He caused alot of problems. He lucky I cut him off 2 years ago. Or I woulda prolly beaten his ass to a pulp by now.