CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Me too. Nepotism at it finest.

Goodloe and the Outlaws together :blessed:

The Seahawks coach is a fukking loser :mjlol:

Idk if y'all seen the episode where they played their first game against them boys from Houston but :merchant: Outlaws wasn't ready for that

Parents was like "we out here lookin like the Colts" :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
me and my boy and my cuz watch this shyt all the time. the colts coach be killing me :russ: how he betrayed them at the end by joining the outlaws :dead: them lil nikkas aint gonna trust nobody the rest of they lives.

its a cool show tho i like it, im ready for the next season

hopefully the broncos aint ass again :mjlol:

Season 1 I was glad the Jr broncos sucked the coach was terrible
Fam risked his family for a shytty team that that he has no relatives on
When the outlaws bounced that team coached by the NFL players >>>>>

That colts/outlaw rivalry not gonna be same need to check out season 3
the broncos really was an interesting story line. WOAT dad/coach in season one, softest coach of all time in season two :mjlol:

I've been watching this show for the last couple of years. Absolutely love it. The games, or at least the way they are edited are so intense. Coach Tony did start acting like a bytch, but I still liked that dude. They didn't mention him in the first episode of season 3. I hope he makes a return. Coach Chavarria from the Jr. Broncos made an appearance in the first episode of season 3 as well after he got suspended. It was funny because the very first episode I saw of Tykes, I saw him telling his player to hit the kid in the head and I thought to myself, "Damn, he said that on camera?" And I didn't think anymore of it. Then when they said he got suspended I immediately knew what it was for.

In season 2, that fukking Hurt family annoyed the hell out of me. I was happy as hell to see them get kicked off the team. LMAO.
:ohhh: oh shyt season 3 started :gladbron:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
me and my boy and my cuz watch this shyt all the time. the colts coach be killing me :russ: how he betrayed them at the end by joining the outlaws :dead: them lil nikkas aint gonna trust nobody the rest of they lives.

its a cool show tho i like it, im ready for the next season

hopefully the broncos aint ass again :mjlol:

the broncos really was an interesting story line. WOAT dad/coach in season one, softest coach of all time in season two :mjlol:

:ohhh: oh shyt season 3 started :gladbron:

On gawd. That season 2 couch was terribl team had no idea what they was doing

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand that damn family breh
That mexican dad was charged and ready to swing on the wife :russ:

"You're on the wrong side of town!!!!:ufdup::pacspit:"

I thought he was a little too mad, but after watching the episodes after that..it's obvious that team is clearly full of mexicans and shyt from the same neighborhood. They paying money to have they kids play football,have fun and get some structure and you have some rich white family coming in on some 'Lebron in Cleveland' shyt getting they son all the plays :troll:

Yall peep how they made the edit to make it seem like the Mexican pop was just some a$$hole typical overbearing sports dad though? :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
On gawd. That season 2 couch was terribl team had no idea what they was doing

Even the production team knew what was up when they showed the reactions of the speeches he was giving to the team after practice.:mjlol:

Coach- I don't care about winning..."

*Parents in the background*
":aicmon::patrice::francis:"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This been my lowkey show for a minute, being a chick, I have absolutely no friends to discuss this with :russ:

But I didn't know they had a season 3 :ohhh: