free unlimited food and drinks for life or $50k

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Everything you always get from the groceries,your favourite takeaways and restaurant. you cannot however
deviate from that.
I’m most definitely taking the 50k then. If I got to eat what I already purchase regularly and can’t really upgrade. It’s a no brainer for me. If I don’t eat I die. So eating free I could give a fukk about. Give me the money

Daps
It will be what you normally have, you just don't have to pay for it anymore. So if you normally have regular
beef, chicken, potatoes etc, you cannot upgrade it to more luxurious foods like sushi,kobe beef etc. It's what you have now but free and it's just you. your girl gotta pay for her own food.

Wait, so your tastes cant evolve? :gucci:

I’m still taking the food/drink, but that’s quite the handicap you just added.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Food and drink for life. Most people in my family live to be in their 90s so that's 50+ years of me for me living that I don't have to worry about where my next meal comes from. That 50k is tempting though because with the right investment you can get a lot more in the long run but it's risky.

If your single now and then get married and have children would the free food for life include the wife and children, OP?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The unlimited food and drinks will include dinning out, take aways, groceries, basically everything
you eat and drink will be free for life

The other ioption is 50k, which option will you choose

edit. It's the same food you normally have, so you cannot upgrade to more luxurious/expensive foods

as a fatman my normal is expensive anyway. unlimted food and drinks!

Daps
free food for life. No question. Long term that’s worth way more than 50k.

Although, I do think the parameters need to be a little clearer. How are we defining a deviation? And in theory if I got a raise at work that would normally allow for better food choices, does that also get incorporated?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Food and drink for life. Most people in my family live to be in their 90s so that's 50+ years of me for me living that I don't have to worry about where my next meal comes from. That 50k is tempting though because with the right investment you can get a lot more in the long run but it's risky.

If your single now and then get married and have children would the free food for life include the wife and children, OP?
No. it's just you. Also no upgrade, so it's whatever you normally eat and drink

Last edited: