free unlimited food and drinks for life or $50k

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cats talking about taking the $50k. :gucci:

It's free food and drink for life. You're gonna spend more than $50k on food and drink in a few years. You'd end up saving a fukk ton of money if you choose food/drink.

Fred.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Is it any food or any drink I want for life? Cause that's a no-brainer. I could burn thru $50k of food and drink in like 2 years if I don't have to be careful about spending.

Also is it just me or can my girl eat / drink too? Cause it's gonna be fukked up for me having the equivalent of a a 3 Michelin star genie while she has to get down on another bowl of cereal.

It will be what you normally have, you just don't have to pay for it anymore. So if you normally have regular
beef, chicken, potatoes etc, you cannot upgrade it to more luxurious foods like sushi,kobe beef etc. It's what you have now but free and it's just you. your girl gotta pay for her own food.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
food and drinks! i'd fucc around and be sponsored by Don Julio or something. Steaks all day, lobster, shrimp, fruit . If you eat fast food, you likely spend $$$$ on food and drinks annually