Free Him: Kooda B Pleads Guilty to the Attempted Chief Keef Shooting

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Surprised ya'll ain't make a thread on the Fu Banga interview. He exposed a lot. Basically said Shotti snitched on him from shyt back in 2004. Fu was only going to be charged with reckless endangerment with regards to the Barclays incident but then Shotti told on him and they put him in the Rico.

Also said Harv knocked Shotti out in the elevator, Shotti went to the box and he was crying the entire time there.

And Ro Murda in critical condition, he got stabbed 10 times

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Surprised ya'll ain't make a thread on the Fu Banga interview. He exposed a lot. Basically said Shotti snitched on him from shyt back in 2004. Fu was only going to be charged with reckless endangerment with regards to the Barclays incident but then Shotti told on him and they put him in the Rico.

Also said Harv knocked Shotti out in the elevator, Shotti went to the box and he was crying the entire time there.

And Ro Murda in critical condition, he got stabbed 10 times

I was gonna make this thread yesterday but got sidetracked and didn't listen to it myself so I couldn't post it.

This is crazy, also seen on another message board that Mel Murda aka Mel Matrix got beat up bad and sent to the infirmary. I wonder if it's true.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was gonna make this thread yesterday but got sidetracked and didn't listen to it myself so I couldn't post it.

This is crazy, also seen on another message board that Mel Murda aka Mel Matrix got beat up bad and sent to the infirmary. I wonder if it's true.
Nah the Mel Murda thing wasn't true. That came from the same nikka that does this youtube channel. He got the info wrong just like he got the info about Mel snitching wrong. The rumor was that Harv punched Mel Murda and broke his jaw but Fu Banga dispelled that and said Harv and Mel are cool. Harv punched Shotti. Shotti went to the box and was crying the whole time.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
he's really lucky tho. the last goofy that plotted on Sosa got shot to death in a hail of gunfire
9 trey bloods have much more clout then sosa n his crew why you think they backed down Casanova 2x n he has way more credibility then sosa lol .... ....what sosa was gona do against them ... sosa isn’t even involved in all that gangshyt either he got the fuk outta Chicago....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
9 trey bloods have much more clout then sosa n his crew why you think they backed down Casanova 2x n he has way more credibility then sosa lol .... ....what sosa was gona do against them ... sosa isn’t even involved in all that gangshyt either he got the fuk outta Chicago....
internet gangster slow down. read my comment again

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Say "Free Him" about a man who has admitted to arranging a shooting in the middle of Manhattan brehs

#Anarchy

Muthafukkas say that shyt to go along with da crowd, to look "cool". Meanwhile, they ain’t finna put shyt on nobody's books, send no kites, visits or nu'n.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
2936-F674-9-A74-4140-BFE2-C552239656-A3.jpg