Free Him: Kooda B Pleads Guilty to the Attempted Chief Keef Shooting

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Stop blaming 69. It was stated that there was an informant already within the group. When 69 was in jail, his lawyers leaked that Shotti was snitching on him. 69 copped out. He couldn't leave the situation about Kooda out because it's new case.and wouldn't be part of that deal. If he didn't Shotti would snitch about that.

Snow Billy said Ro Murda and Mel Murda put actual cops on the hood and Shotti and Mel were snitching too.

Harv allegedly beat up Shotti and Mel Murda

They said Mel and Shotti were snitching on Fu Banga.

Fu Banga said Mel is staright, but Shotti snotching and his name is allover hos paperwork,

Yet, yall trying to kill Tekashi when the team ain't solid.

Mel wasn't snitching, that's a lie!

Also you have to blame 69 because he is the one who made shyt get hot like that and he is the one who ratted. It don't even matter if someone else was ratting first, he ratted. He didn't have to rat about Kooda because Kooda held him down.

What kidney of shyt is that? Because others snitched he had to snitch too :russ: You funny!

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He's not locked up for fighting. How is shooting in the air when no one's life was in danger "defending" anything?
Breh he defended his reputation and made NY not look weak. Sure it was silly in retrospect but he thought he was holding down 69.

Like i said, he was "defending" his reputation or did you just skip over that part in my response to you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dpGPX6Q.gif

this gif kills me every fukking time! :mjlol:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I didn't skip it...I ignored it because you sound crazy
Breh Im sure you know what I mean. Sure to us we know it was a dumb decision but he was young and figured this was a way he would be on. He figured cause he did this for 69 and to make him seem more authentic, 69 wouldn't rat on him and would help him out when he could.

He even made a song with 69's name the way 69 made a song with his name.
ohhhhhh shyt...I remember this trash ass song when it went viral on vine or some shyt...I never made the connection lmaooooooo

Yeah that was Kooda's crazy ass lmao. He got this other song talking about thots in his hood

Here is another joint of his

Daps
How some of y'all still defend these rats is beyond me.

Let me tell you something. The amount of Jedi Mind Tricks nikkax will employ to justify their individual choices as it relates to avoiding jail is limitless. Sad truth is that’s 90% of the population playing like that. It’s so rampant you almost feel compelled to respect the guys who take their time without fuss understanding they live like savages anyway and their is consequences to the life. A nikka will snitch and then pollute the air with shabby reasoning

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Whoever did the shooting wasnt a serious nicca. A serious nicca is runnin right up on you and gonna put it on you. Dudes in the Feds aint gonna give em no stripes for that.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I agree! Glad it's 5 and not 20 lol. He will get out and still have his youth and able to carry his life in a better direction. Just needs this time to think about what he did and make readjustments.

Breh they didn't know he wasn't solid where he would rat after all they did, I can't blame them.

Also he is only getting 5 so that's good news. The max was 20.
Why would they expect a nikka who was an outsider to be solid, esp when he was an attention whore, who would do anything for fame

These nikka all low iq