Free Guy (Ryan Reynolds)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I enjoyed this movie a lot. It may be because I took my 12 y/o daughter and she was laughing throughout so I was happy it was a movie we could both enjoy. But I thought it was well done without being overly corny. The Anton guy was a bit over the top but he kind of needed to be. I like the nods to Marvel and Star Wars in his fight towards the end and even though Im a bit annoyed with every movie trying to force a love story, I thought this worked pretty well. Id give it a 8/10, pretty entertaining with no lulls I can remember

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It was a mid blockbuster, I'll give it 3/5

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Movie was fun but I wish they would had try and being more creative with the action scene and make them more videogame like, People jumping while shooting, dark souls rolling during the melee fights, someone with a BFG etc, also more video games cameos while Guy was going through the weapons wheel instead of marvel and star wars, I know they had the portal gun but it didn't get any attention.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No intention of ever watching this, but I did catch the ending over the weekend when

Ryan Reynolds busts out the captain america shield and the Avengers theme starts playing.

If people were actually giving standing ovations over that bullshyt, we are truly fukked as a culture.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
No intention of ever watching this, but I did catch the ending over the weekend when

Ryan Reynolds busts out the captain america shield and the Avengers theme starts playing.

If people were actually giving standing ovations over that bullshyt, we are truly fukked as a culture.

where'd you hear they did that?

our theater just laughed, especially the cameo that followed.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Movie was pretty decent. Decent story and plot. Had some cool characters and shyt had some funny parts. Needed a lil more action for me tho.

Prolly give it a 7. Its in that Black Widow range for me. Good solid movie, but was missing something that could have pushed it into 8,9, 10 status.

I'd watch a sequel tho.