Free Guy (Ryan Reynolds)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i had a ticket but then canceled lol, idk ill wait on this one, will probably see Dont Breath 2
Ryan Reynolds has done one hell of a job promoting this film. I don't know who's behind his viral Media stuff but they need a raise and a promotion.
Man if that happens expect the theater experience to be completely dead
I'm sure TheColi brehs who were salivating at the thought of movie theaters closing indefinitely will take a victory lap if that happens.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie made me feel sorry for every background character in GTA that I ran up on and punched in the face. To one of them: I'm sorry that I jacked your army tank and took it on a high speed pursuit downtown. It was a dark period in my life, but I'm all better now. :myman:

Did you see it at the Pinnacle?

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Ok movie was great, Ryan played Guy perfectly and the story was actually pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, this movie was definitely made by the characters. Lil Rel was funny as buddy, I’m not familiar with the female lead but she did well with her part and so did old boy from Stranger things. All the little jokes hit, I found Taika hilarious and so did my girlfriend, but his humor wasn’t hitting with everybody in the theater. Definitely enjoyed seeing an original IP summer movie for the first time in awhile. A couple good cameos and winks to other properties. I’d give it an 8/10 deduct a couple for predictable plot. Going to go play GTA now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This movie made me feel sorry for every background character in GTA that I ran up on and punched in the face. To one of them: I'm sorry that I jacked your army tank and took it on a high speed pursuit downtown. It was a dark period in my life, but I'm all better now. :myman:
I remember one time a buncha scumbags chased me down in a fire truck and unleased the hose on me.

:mjcry: