FREE DAPS AND REP FOUND HERE *thread turn- fake militant ethered*

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:Why is VegasCAC deflecting from documented proof of his racist views tho?

:leostare:Why is VegasCac trying to play both sides of the fence?
I addressed them in the other thread you fat homo. You're too scared to engage with me after this thread directly so you take shots and run like a bytch, Strawberry lover :umad:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Says the :flabbynsick: 31 year old who wears construction timbs with baggy, non-tapered or boot cut, light wash jeans that are too long :mjlol:

And that's 100 percent false. Fact is, you use this site to shyt on white people when you spend all day playing office politics sucking your white coworkers dikks :umad:

:mjlol: this skinny jean wearing fakkit generation think if your jeans aren't skin tight they're "baggy". Only on the coli does a neanderthal think he can talk about style. :mjlol:you would get clowned to another dimension for wearing those bullshyt feminine low-cut timbs. stop trying to act like you're not suffering from low self esteem like 90% of the fragile, weak minded suicidal cacs. you couldn't even rock your boots without coming to the coli for approval.

why do you assume i play office politics and kiss white people ass? you never answered that question before. :jbhmm:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this skinny jean wearing fakkit generation think if your jeans aren't skin tight they're "baggy". Only on the coli does a neanderthal think he can talk about style. :mjlol:you would get clowned to another dimension for wearing those bullshyt feminine low-cut timbs. stop trying to act like you're not suffering from low self esteem like 90% of the fragile, weak minded suicidal cacs. you couldn't even rock your boots without coming to the coli for approval.

why do you assume i play office politics and kiss white people ass? you never answered that question before. :jbhmm:
You work in corporate America dumbass :mjlol:

That alone wouldn't mean you suck cock. But combined with your obviously contrived persona on here, its obvious that you're overcompensating for being a mindless friendly fukkboi in life :mjlol:

You're too scared to speak your opinions on white people in real life. Hell, you're too scared to even speak up in a barbershop :mjlol:

So you come here to let it all out little man :ahh:

Your rage is so sweet. I'm glad I can be here for you to prevent the next work shooting. The Coli does change lives :ahh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You work in corporate America dumbass :mjlol:

That alone wouldn't mean you suck cock. But combined with your obviously contrived persona on here, its obvious that you're overcompensating for being a mindless friendly fukkboi in life :mjlol:

You're too scared to speak your opinions on white people in real life. Hell, you're too scared to even speak up in a barbershop :mjlol:

So you come here to let it all out little man :ahh:

Your rage is so sweet. I'm glad I can be here for you to prevent the next work shooting. The Coli does change lives :ahh:

i work from home the majority of the time, but i keep this book on my desk in the office...
H3QvAvR.jpg

keep thinking every black man is fearful around cacs though.

lol if anyone was gonna shoot up a public space it would be one of you pig skinned losers, stop it.

aren't u a trailer trash broke boy? why am i even entertaining you :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
i work from home the majority of the time, but i keep this book on my desk in the office...
H3QvAvR.jpg

keep thinking every black man is fearful around cacs though.

lol if anyone was gonna shoot up a public space it would be one of you pig skinned losers, stop it.

aren't u a trailer trash broke boy? why am i even entertaining you :mjlol:
Oh so you keep that book on your desk WHILE you suck up to Brad from Accounting :mjlol:

Also send more pictures of your workplace. And your tax returns. I know how badly you want my validation :youngsabo:

Finally, ask Walter how his weekend was for me. Then come to the Coli to comment on a plat thread about me to wash it out of your system :ahh:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
And from this post on, I'm done validating you @ridedolo. Instead, I'll enjoy the free rent space I have in your head, kick back, and watch you flail and flounder trying to bait me :ahh:

Just letting you know in advance so you don't try to off yourself when I don't give you attention :banderas::umad:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you keep that book on your desk WHILE you suck up to Brad from Accounting :mjlol:

Also send more pictures of your workplace. And your tax returns. I know how badly you want my validation :youngsabo:

Finally, ask Walter how his weekend was for me. Then come to the Coli to comment on a plat thread about me to wash it out of your system :ahh:

stop it b. you really letting the coli gas you up to think you're funny. :francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And from this post on, I'm done validating you @ridedolo. Instead, I'll enjoy the free rent space I have in your head, kick back, and watch you flail and flounder trying to bait me :ahh:

Just letting you know in advance so you don't try to off yourself when I don't give you attention :banderas::umad:

:comeon: if i wanted to "bait" you i would put some raw meat in a cave and promise you 7 virgin canines/ young boys.