FREE DAPS AND REP FOUND HERE *thread turn- fake militant ethered*

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I feel like @Strawberry would be an appropriate addition to cacset :patrice: It's like, I feel as their intentions aren't necessarily malicious but they just don't seem to understand boundaries or know how to respect people's space, just like any other run of the mill white person. Then it all gets turned around to pulling the race card or dismissing anybody here that voices their opinions on them. Maybe they should adopt the #inherentset tag instead, and leave the CAC term alone.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I feel like @Strawberry would be an appropriate addition to cacset :patrice: It's like, I feel as their intentions aren't necessarily malicious but they just don't seem to understand boundaries or know how to respect people's space. Then it all gets turned around to pulling the race card or dismissing anybody here that voices their opinions on them. Maybe they should adopt the #inherentset tag instead, and leave the CAC term alone.
:rudy:

fukk up that's insulting as hell. Miss me with that bullshyt read our fukking precepts :scust:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
That's false and frankly disgusting. Given or stance towards her how could you even say that :scust: Parroting the small, but vocal minority who hates for no reason without logical evidence :scust:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like @Strawberry would be an appropriate addition to cacset :patrice: It's like, I feel as their intentions aren't necessarily malicious but they just don't seem to understand boundaries or know how to respect people's space, just like any other run of the mill white person. Then it all gets turned around to pulling the race card or dismissing anybody here that voices their opinions on them. Maybe they should adopt the #inherentset tag instead, and leave the CAC term alone.

quoted for emphasis. you're the only non-black poster who seems to get it.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This hillbilly snaggle toothed product of incest @VegasCAC got his rocks off in this thread and the Coli brehs allowed it?? :mindblown:
You gotta get your face back breh @Wenzel Dashington . :snoop:

this cac demon only gets to do this online. in real life he's wearing his bum ass low cut timbs, using info he learned from the coli to pretend to be down so he can suck black dikk. he would never flex on a black person in real life. unless backed up by the police of course.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
this cac demon only gets to do this online. in real life he's wearing his bum ass low cut timbs, using info he learned from the coli to pretend to be down so he can suck black dikk. he would never flex on a black person in real life. unless backed up by the police of course.
Says the :flabbynsick: 31 year old who wears construction timbs with baggy, non-tapered or boot cut, light wash jeans that are too long :mjlol:

And that's 100 percent false. Fact is, you use this site to shyt on white people when you spend all day playing office politics sucking your white coworkers dikks :umad: