FREE DAPS AND REP FOUND HERE *thread turn- fake militant ethered*

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
If you neg @Blackthoughts in this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-need-receipt-update-ban-bet-in-place.367568/

1. Malc accuses Blackthoughts of not being from the bay based on a pic he posted with a tracking number for a FedEx shipment

2. Blackthoughts deads that by proving it was someone elses pic

3. Someone accuses Blackthoughts of not being black and ducking @itsyoung!! 's fade. Malc changes thread title

4. More people pile on Blackthoughts and demand he prove he's black

5. Blackthoughts dips, dives, ducks, and dodges posting a picture by any means necessary for 40 pages while people clown him. meanwhile:
Some other random brehs pretend to set up a fade
itsyoung comes in and ethers blackthoughts by re-posting reciepts of how he didn't show up at their fade.

6. Clowning continues, Blackthoughts keeps deflecting. Claims he can pass "hood quizzes" and wants someone to "call him on the partyline" to prove he's black BY HIS VOICE :mjlol: but wont post a pic :mjlol:

7. Blackthoughts says he will only meet a black guy from Oakland. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank offers to fade him in an Oakland hood. Gives an exact address and time. Blackthoughts acts like a bytch and says Ed isn't black without any proof :mjlol:

8. Trains are called. Finally after he gets negged about 20 times, he claims he will be dropping a hand pic. But only if 5 people of his choosing get banned. Cook agrees.

9. 7 people immediately volunteer to get banned. But that's not good enough. Only when who HE chooses to get banned AGREE on being banned will he drop a pic.

10. Blackthoughts refuses to name all 5. Only names two. Deflects naming the others for about 10 pages and refuses to tell people what kind of phone he has. He is clowned again

11. Now were here.

Post once you're done below :blessed:

Neg_train.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Your life strategy is not talking to women by your own admission you fukking loser :mjlol:

But yet you went easy on @Strawberry huh you badass militant :mjpls:
:rudy:I never said I don't talk to women, I said I don't talk to random strangers on the street I don't know, PERIOD-Including, and especially women. There is no correlation between the two things you are trying to establish.

so you are a cac, a fakkit, and now you are proving you are dumb:francis:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:I don't talk to random strangers on the street I down't know, PERIOD-Including women. There is no correlation between the two things you are trying to establish.

so you are a cac, a fakkit, and now you are proving you are dumb:francis:

You said "Don't Talk to Women" verbatim you fukking liar :mjlol:

And I am a CAC hoe :umad: Its in my damn username. Like you're insulting me :mjlol:

I see you ducked the Strawberry issue Mr. Hard-on-CACS :mjlol:

Literally the corniest persona on this entire site. And that's saying something :russ:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You said "Don't Talk to Women" verbatim you fukking liar :mjlol:

And I am a CAC hoe :umad: Its in my damn username. Like you're insulting me :mjlol:

I see you ducked the Strawberry issue Mr. Hard-on-CACS :mjlol:

Literally the corniest persona on this entire site. And that's saying something :russ:
:dame:quote me where I said that. :rudy:and even if it where the case, there is still no correlation as I'm not a virgin. But if it makes you feel like you "got me" then have fun with that:rudy:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:dame:quote me where I said that. :rudy:and even if it where the case, there is still no correlation as I'm not a virgin. But if it makes you feel like you "got me" then have fun with that:rudy:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-talking-to-women-dont-say-anything-to-random-women-hoh.350865/

What's the title of this thread :gladbron:

Yeah, you said RANDOM women. But what are the implications of that? You tryna eat on the internet you fukking nerd :mjlol: Too scared to talk to women you don't know. Were you scared to smile, they called you ugly :mjlol:

FOH you Strawberry caping, white woman loving, fake militant virgin :bryan::bryan::bryan: