Free 3 Month Pandora Premium Trial

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
In the playlist, to the left of the song you see 2 horizontal lines. That's how you move them up or down. I don't know why you're losing playlists but that's not supposed to happen. They are saved in their server

that's YouTube tv not YouTube red
I mean I know how to move them but if you have songs from their library mixed in with songs that you added from another site and you try to move their library tracks to a different position in less than a minute they'll move it back. I noticed that if you move a track while offline it will stay but their servers/cloud or whatever won't copy the songs.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...I've been on it for about a month...

The Music app sucks compared to TIDAL but YT without comercials is great.
Tidal is the best streaming app I've used so far. It's not perfect but it's killing Apple Music and Google Play Music by miles from an interface and usability standpoint.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The thing I hate about google music is you can't move songs around in your playlists. Does anybody know a way that this can be fixed? Plus if your phone dies sometimes you lose all of your playlists.
What you mean you can't move songs around? Like change the order the songs come in?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Took the YouTube red gimmick..I listen to YouTube all the time. Pandora prem gave me 5 months free. Don't need the Google one.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
What you mean you can't move songs around? Like change the order the songs come in?
Let's say you decide to build a 90s east coast rap playlist. You download Cuban Linx from the Google library and then you download the War Report from some other source like mega upload. You'll be able to move the war report tracks into any position on the playlist and they'll stay, but if you try to move a track from Cuban Linx to a different position they'll move it back within the next minute. Basically the tracks you download from Google library can't be moved to a different slot unless the entire playlist consists of songs you downloaded from Google.

I have noticed that if you cut the Wi-Fi or mobile data off and then move the tracks they'll stay in place but if your phone cuts off Google's servers won't be able to save the playlist so you'll have to start over. Yes, if your phone dies sometimes Google will delete your playlists. If you're lucky their system will make a copy of the playlist they just deleted and you'll have to add the Google library tracks back to the playlist. Basically when your phone dies for some reason they'll delete all of the tracks you downloaded from Google off of your playlists and if you're lucky when you turn the phone back on they will have those songs saved for you so you can add them back but a lot of times they don't.

The only reason I fukk wit Google music is because they have custom radio stations/playlists by eras and it's easy to discover specific music that way. For instance they have a Soul Glo: 80s Jheri Curl Funk station, then they have a New Jack Swing and an African American movie soundtrack playlist. Other than that I would find a better streaming service.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't mind the youtube red

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Been on Google Music since it was created and been happily paying $8 a month as a early adopter. YouTube Red was a great throw in.

IDK why breh having issues moving tracks in his playlist around. Maybe he isn't creating and saving the playlists?

For instance I have an IWW playlist that includes the unreleased version of Take It in Blood, Street Dreams Rmx, Silent Murder at the end.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I have a code for a free three-month trial.

Anyone want it?

Bought some super cheap earbuds for work, and the code was in the package.