Free 3 Month Pandora Premium Trial

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Google play had the same deal Black Friday, jumped on it. And I do Google rewards do by the time I should have enough credit to get another 2 months for free

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I had Google Music for 3 years and i found the only thing good about it is the 50k song upload and ad-free YouTube

Spotify has the better catalog and discovery features from what i've found.

Word

I'm on a trial already, but, not using it because I'm on a Tidal (Boost Mobile) trial that's ending

I never used that

I'ma go ahead and upload some mixtapes :leon:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The thing I hate about google music is you can't move songs around in your playlists. Does anybody know a way that this can be fixed? Plus if your phone dies sometimes you lose all of your playlists.
In the playlist, to the left of the song you see 2 horizontal lines. That's how you move them up or down. I don't know why you're losing playlists but that's not supposed to happen. They are saved in their server

I thought Youtube Red had all the TV channels on it?
that's YouTube tv not YouTube red

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Google music is the best bang for you buck in terms of all the streaming options.

All of them are competing for your 10$ a month. With Google music u get the same library as all the other ones besides apple/tidal exclusives.

However you can upload your own music to your account and it will show up on all connected devices. So the few exclusives you do miss out on just hit up that zippyshare link and upload it yourself :wow"

AND the same 10$ gets you youtube red. Don't know about other people but im on youtube heavy(URL/Podcast/Game reviews) so no ads is a god send.

And again this is all for the same 10$ your gonna spend anyway on the other sites.
Google Play is not the best bang for your buck. Number 1, you can do the 50k upload thing with a free account. Seems like it would make more sense to have TIDAL, SPotify, etc. and then Google Play on the side. You can streaming your own library plus exclusive content from what ever you prefer. Plus, all the other services have better layouts nd discovery features. So unless you like YouTube that much, I don't see the argument. Play's biggest sellng point is given away for free.