Free 3 Month Pandora Premium Trial

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I live on Slickdeals and come across some great deals from time to time. I figured I might as well start cross posting some here.

First up is a free 4 month trial of Google Play Music and Youtube Red. You have to sign up with a card, but they let you cancel immediately and keep the trial. You must be logged into your account and not have received a free trial before to take advantage of the deal

Here's the deal link:

Google Play

Here's the Slickdeals link for FAQ.
4-Months of Google Play Music & YouTube Red Subscription Free (New Subscribers Only)

These places have been good to me so far this year:
  • Free 6 month Tidal trial
  • Free 4 month Apple Music trial
  • Free 6 month Pandora Premium trial
  • Free 4 month Google Music + YouTube Red trial
Update (06/25/18)

Free 3 month Pandora trial
https://groupon.com/deals/pandora-12

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Google music is the best bang for you buck in terms of all the streaming options.

All of them are competing for your 10$ a month. With Google music u get the same library as all the other ones besides apple/tidal exclusives.

However you can upload your own music to your account and it will show up on all connected devices. So the few exclusives you do miss out on just hit up that zippyshare link and upload it yourself :wow"

AND the same 10$ gets you youtube red. Don't know about other people but im on youtube heavy(URL/Podcast/Game reviews) so no ads is a god send.

And again this is all for the same 10$ your gonna spend anyway on the other sites.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I live on Slickdeals and come across some great deals from time to time. I figured I might as well start cross posting some here.

First up is a free 4 month trial of Google Play Music and Youtube Red. You have to sign up with a card, hut they let you cancel immediately and keep the trial. You must be logged into your account and not have received a free trial before to take advantage of the deal

Here's the deal link:

Google Play

Here's the Slickdeals link for FAQ.
https://slickdeals.net/?pno=351967&sdtid=11078963&afsrc=1&sdtrk=SiteSearchV2Algo1&trd=Deal+Title&attr_track=Meta:Checkout:not eligible

These places have been good to me so far this year:
  • Free 6 month Tidal trial
  • Free 4 month Apple Music trial
  • Free 6 month Pandora Premium trial
  • Free 4 month Google Music + YouTube Red trial
Resubbed then cancelled the membership good find:salute:

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I had Google Music for 3 years and i found the only thing good about it is the 50k song upload and ad-free YouTube

Spotify has the better catalog and discovery features from what i've found.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Google music is the best bang for you buck in terms of all the streaming options.

All of them are competing for your 10$ a month. With Google music u get the same library as all the other ones besides apple/tidal exclusives.

However you can upload your own music to your account and it will show up on all connected devices. So the few exclusives you do miss out on just hit up that zippyshare link and upload it yourself :wow"

AND the same 10$ gets you youtube red. Don't know about other people but im on youtube heavy(URL/Podcast/Game reviews) so no ads is a god send.

And again this is all for the same 10$ your gonna spend anyway on the other sites.
and for $5 more 6 people can use it. I've been subbed for a little over a year and can't be without it

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
YouTube Red sucks though. Outside of skipping ads their content is pure trash.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
YouTube Red sucks though. Outside of skipping ads their content is pure trash.
you mean their original content? not even a factor. I've never watched 1 second of any of it. I watch YouTube like a fiend tho...can't do ads any more to save my life. once you get used to not having them you're stuck

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The thing I hate about google music is you can't move songs around in your playlists. Does anybody know a way that this can be fixed? Plus if your phone dies sometimes you lose all of your playlists.