Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying hard to listen to this year's other releases so I don't play this out already but I keep coming back :wow:
KOTA the Friend and Goldlink's projects have stuck with me more than most albums this year, there was another solid release this month by Domani - Time Will Tell that is decent af too.

2019 been mid for the most part, but things are heating up
:wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pusha is on a lil run.. He's been bodying shyt since Daytona
Accurate :ehh:
he just started bodying shyt at daytona?

:jbhmm:

mans been on a 2 decade run.
Wouldn't go that far. One critique about Push, coming from a long time fan, when he does non rap features not only does it go unnoticed but it’s not good either. He has a weird habit of doing features on electronic artists shyt or random no name pop/R&B artists.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Don't they be makin derivative words off english words too? :pachaha: I've heard this kinda shyt a few times in my life

It’s because the Japanese alphabet lacks certain letters so they use combination of other letters to make the same sound. Like there is no V, L, Y and I forgot the other letters. Like Vegeta is really Beegeta I’m Japanese

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope to god Kanye didn't bite Madlib when he did "Bonjour" for Nas:wtb:
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious. Ye has jacked a ton of shyt when it comes to the fashion world and design don’t see why he’d stop with music and “inspiration”.
Gibbs did go off on Cocaine parties in LA beat which I think was originally his track.