Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Yoooooo

Gibbs is playing tracks from Bandana on his Snapchat now!!!!

:blessed::leon::damn::ooh::mindblown::banderas:

He said he be playing the album on his tour bus all day :damn:

Literally logged in JUST to post about this, then saw the notification that someone bumped this thread.

But yo... that "John Gotti Karate" snippet....

tumblr_ny11d2SPro1sjw5kwo1_400.gif

My God. That shyt is mean. MEAN.

Can't wait til the album drops. :blessed:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Another Classic. Got to see Gibbs in Santa Ana right after he got free. It was the first show he did before the Only Live 2wice tour. One of the best live shows.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Madlib is dope man. Been awhile since I've bought some music. Does he have any instrumental albums i can get into

Check out the Medicine Show series..... all of them, more than enough loops and chops to have you :damn:

Medicine Show no.5 should be up your street in regards to straight instrumentals :wow:

Buy them shyts the cover art on some of them, medicine show 11 is my fave though :banderas:

Edit: And the beat conductor series.

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
the hell day season always feeds us hip hop heads well,been that way since i twas a younging,as much as shyt has changed in the hip hop game since i twas a youngsta this fact has always remained steadfast..

i'm still trying to digest all the shyt that dropped this Black Friday,i guess i'm getting :flabbynsick: cause it takes me longer to sort through the shyt

Freddie Gibbs will always have a connection to moi now,cause i was at his concert the night my pops passed away,shyt still feels surreal,as fukked up&abusive as he twas..