Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh......I tried not to click it cause I hate snippets. And I definitely regret clicking it now cause goddamn that shyt is so fire I need this album right now

That sounds better than anything on Cocaine Pinata except for Thuggin
yea you need to relax. that shyt aint touching Uno or Bomb

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bruh......I tried not to click it cause I hate snippets. And I definitely regret clicking it now cause goddamn that shyt is so fire I need this album right now

That sounds better than anything on Cocaine Pinata except for Thuggin

My new rule for albums I'm really looking forward to is 2 joints. I'll check the single and maybe a 2nd single if they drop it.

Bandana and Weather or Not are 2 albums I'm really looking forward to. For Weather or Not I've already heard the 2 singles as well as a snippet of another joint, so I'm done. I want no more snippets for anything on there.

Albums like Bandana and Cocaine Pinata are really special. As much as I loved the first one (it was my AOTY), I think I would have appreciated it even more if I hadn't heard Thuggin, Deeper, Shame, and Harold's ahead of time.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
yea you need to relax. that shyt aint touching Uno or Bomb

Gibbs is my favorite rapper out right now and Madlib is in my top 5 all time producers

That said Cocaine Pinata was a letdown for me. I've gone back to it so many times too hoping to like it but outside of Harolds and Real it just doesn't hit for me

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
god mutha fukkin dammit

SnappyExaltedEft-max-1mb.gif