Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

drunk-falling.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ngl I was so confused when she appeared on the season opener … she’s not cute at all. I hate this entire story line.
This is who y'all mean ass nikkas choose to ride for

:dead:

This girl is not cute in the slightest, it's distracting in the show honestly. It has absolutely nothing to do with her skin tone or hair (even though that plastic Farrah fawcett wig does her no favors). Cut the shyt, she's not cute.

y'all really sounding like LSA right now :heh:
Black men of the coli. Take note of how feminine you sound when you try to blame colorism for peoples disappointment in the selection of this actress. Even the women on here are like I’m angry they chose her too. Y’all gotta man up and stop sounding like Twitter birds by blaming everything on colorism. Again, to me, this woman is a cute-average looking black woman who is datebale and marriage material irl. If she pulled up on me at the supermarket or in the club, I’d definitely give her play. She’s a cutie pie. But that’s all she is. She doesn’t look like she fits in the role as Franklins GF. Maybe it’s the make up or wig, I don’t know. But y’all gotta start sounding like men instead of sounding like Twitter Shea butter Gen Z black girls. Smh…..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ehhhh.... She ain't ugly. But she ain't pretty enough & lacks the sex appeal to be the love interest of a lead male character.
She might be the best actor on the show. She has had a lot of TV time this season, she was the perfect actress for that role, she is convincing as fukk :yeshrug: