Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Why do y’all keep bringing up Eurocentric standards. That does not apply in this situation . We are not comparing her to other black women with blue eyes contacts and blond straight weave . Do y’all not have any other type of argument ?

THE POINT IS WE SHOULDN'T BE ONLINE CALLING A RANDOM BLACK WOMAN UGLY BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIT YOU'RE IDEA OF A FANTASY WOMAN.

DOESN'T MATTER WHO SHE IS BEING COMPARED TO.

I'M THINKING ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF BLACK GIRLS WHO SEE THAT WOMAN'S FACE AND SEE THEMSELVES.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE POINT IS WE SHOULDN'T BE ONLINE CALLING A RANDOM BLACK WOMAN UGLY BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIT YOU'RE IDEA OF A FANTASY WOMAN.

I'M THINKING ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF BLACK GIRLS WHO SEE THAT WOMAN'S FACE AND SEE THEMSELVES.

She ugly nikka. Every black woman ain't a dime. You're going full retard

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I mean, she's not the "prettiest"....

Devyn-Tyler-Wiki.jpg

She don't deserve to get dumped on but... :francis: This aint it :francis:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I prefer darker-skinned women and she's regular. If you think she's ugly, that says something about you....especially if you're Black.​

You cant debate people whose logic and reasoning abilities are long shot..

If she was light skinned with the same features, they'd be falling over themselves breh..c00ns cant be helped

A lot of people are set back by eurocentric beauty standards. They're beat over the head with it everyday on social media and television so they expect everyone on television or the internet to look like that. It's quite sad indeed. There will never be a consensus on beauty because it's subjective. I don't see an issue with her looks, personally.

Man, you nikkaz are trippin', :stopitslime:

There's plenty of beautiful dark-skinned BLACK women out there

2861.jpg

Jn4LsMAe_400x400.jpg

3696Carla-Campbell-01.jpg

She aint one of them:ufdup:

If any of these broads was Franklin's love interest, nobody would say shyt. :rudy:

Devyn-A--Tyler-Feet-5154118.jpg

A 3 huh?
This place is full of self hating c00ns
Go kill yourself nikka

nikka, do you bring your clown ass SUPER BLACKITY-BLACK schtick into every thread?:gucci:

Sit yo extra ass down.

You sound mentally ill as fukk. :what:

Do you think about the thousands of Black boys who see themselves in Flava Flav or Kodak Black or Jay-Z???:stopitslime:

Do y'all keep that same energy when these same Twitter thots be clowning Lil' Baby?:martin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Man, you nikkaz are trippin', :stopitslime:

There's plenty of beautiful dark-skinned BLACK women out there

She aint one of them

:mjlol:

You the nikka trippin' since we didn't say she was 'beautiful'.​

We said 'regular' and y'all lost your minds.​