Frank Ocean "Sweet Life" Co-written by Pharrell Williams

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picture yourself singing along to this guy (pause)......Remember he could be talking about a man in every romantic utterance. Not a good look imo.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
fukk this shyt.

The song is FLAMES.

And so is the nikka singing it.

:smh:

Why is this nikka so talented? fukkin fruit.

:smh:

Daps
people listen to music either b/c they relate to the subject matter, or they live vicariously through it...can't do either anymore with this dude.

he mislead people, and I can't listen to it the same way anymore

*highlights all of frank ocean on itunes...delete*

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
people listen to music either b/c they relate to the subject matter, or they live vicariously through it...can't do either anymore with this dude.

he mislead people, and I can't listen to it the same way anymore

*highlights all of frank ocean on itunes...delete*

I guess you dont relate to woman, good luck with that breh :manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
right b/c you know me.

it was all a front breh, b/c he was still in the closet...the music's meaning is lost when the artist doesn't believe it

:laugh: nikka wasn't frontin.. shyt he has a gf right now, like i said if you cant relate to woman that's on you, your choice.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I've listened to 'Pyramids', 'Novacane', and this, a handful of times since he came out, hasn't affected it, maybe a smirk here or there, but nothing that would make me not listen to it. it's not really surprising, but it's some what disappointing people are so worked up over this, reminds me of Mac on 'It's Always Sunny', self righteous, misdirected anger.

My point from the very beginning, I mean, I am hardly surprised, these guys (Weeknd included) wear their deviancy on their sleeve, singing about threesomes, recording sex, cocaine for breakfast, suicide, fukking druggie groupies, coke whores, rolling all night, all kinds of shyt, plus the general demeanor of an r&b singer, and were shocked and appalled dude has had gay experiences? Or is bi, whatever. Who gives a fukk.

:smh: at you equating recreational drug use or womanizing with getting your back blown out by a man... How you make that leap is beyond me..