Frank Ocean "Sweet Life" Co-written by Pharrell Williams

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, I WAS a fan of dude, yes he makes good music. He should have came out as a gay to begin with.

Listening to his music just isn't the same.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand the big deal. If he's not explicitly detailing or even mentioning homosexual activities and leaves the gender of whoever he may talk about in the song kinda ambiguous, then there shouldn't be a problem.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
It's dope :manny:

I don't reeally care about what the man does...As long as he aint flaming hard obviously throughout his songs and the songs are good, IDGAF

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand the big deal. If he's not explicitly detailing or even mentioning homosexual activities and leaves the gender of whoever he may talk about in the song kinda ambiguous, then there shouldn't be a problem.

lol..

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I fukking hate when it is this close to release date. All of these leaked tracks, but never the whole album.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I've listened to 'Pyramids', 'Novacane', and this, a handful of times since he came out, hasn't affected it, maybe a smirk here or there, but nothing that would make me not listen to it. it's not really surprising, but it's some what disappointing people are so worked up over this, reminds me of Mac on 'It's Always Sunny', self righteous, misdirected anger.

My point from the very beginning, I mean, I am hardly surprised, these guys (Weeknd included) wear their deviancy on their sleeve, singing about threesomes, recording sex, cocaine for breakfast, suicide, fukking druggie groupies, coke whores, rolling all night, all kinds of shyt, plus the general demeanor of an r&b singer, and were shocked and appalled dude has had gay experiences? Or is bi, whatever. Who gives a fukk.