Frank Ocean- Pyramids [New] [He's back]

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Ocean was :manny: status to me until No Church.

Then saw the Coachella performance :manny: :rudy:

But THIS shyt? And when I listened to it in the car the other night :ahh: :dj2: :wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
U seem like one of these nikkas that scrutinize everything just because :comeon:

Who is a good singer to you :wtf:

^^^

Scrutinize everything just because? No not just because. Frank Ocean has proven that in real life he cannot sing. Hes a studio singer and his voice is trash. He has no range and he whines like a woman when he sings. Alot of us sing like Frank Ocean in the car and in the shower. He has decent vocal arragements but i state a fact when i say that he cannot sing and is a trash singer. Hes good for the experimental trip-hop crowd though because they do not have standards.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Scrutinize everything just because? No not just because. Frank Ocean has proven that in real life he cannot sing. Hes a studio singer and his voice is trash. He has no range and he whines like a woman when he sings. Alot of us sing like Frank Ocean in the car and in the shower. He has decent vocal arragements but i state a fact when i say that he cannot sing and is a trash singer. Hes good for the experimental trip-hop crowd though because they do not have standards.

neg, just because

:takedat:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Yeah. fukk outta here with that :stopitslime:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

again, who do you consider a good singer :usure:

and I've seen a video of him singing well live

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
again, who do you consider a good singer :usure:

and I've seen a video of him singing well live
You call this good singing. :smh:

I call this good singing. We come from 2 different dimensions

People i consider good singers are a dying breed because people who can actually sing, are a dying breed. There are no good singers in this generation.

Last edited by a moderator: