Frank Ocean- Pyramids [New] [He's back]

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
fukk, this is amazing. this sounds crazy in the whip.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Cant stop listening to this. I need to decypher what the deeper meaning of the sh*t is :ahh: Is this about the fall of the black woman :wtf:

PIFF

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant stop listening to this. I need to decypher what the deeper meaning of the sh*t is :ahh: Is this about the fall of the black woman :wtf:

PIFF
Pretty much. Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, a bronze beauty of privilege and power, had a history of whoring herself to the white Greek men like Julius Caesar and Mark Atony for more power. When Antony committed suicide, Cleo followed suite and this lead to the demise of the jewels of Africa.

With the death of the last global Black Queen, you find black women today at the pyramids made out of bedsheets, whoring themselves as well; however, this time for the need of money. This can be attributed to the lack of privilege black women were born with thanks to the horrid acts of Cleopatra which has doomed them all.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, a bronze beauty of privilege and power, had a history of whoring herself to the white Greek men like Julius Caesar and Mark Atony for more power. When Antony committed suicide, Cleo followed suite and this lead to the demise of the jewel of Africa.

With the death of the last global Black Queen, you find black women today at the pyramids made out of bedsheets, whoring themselves as well; however, this time for the need of money. This can be attributed to the lack of privilege black women were born with thanks to the horrid acts of Cleopatra which have doomed them all.

:ohhh:

the strings on the first half :ahh:

this whole song:mj:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Pretty much. Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, a bronze beauty of privilege and power, had a history of whoring herself to the white Greek men like Julius Caesar and Mark Atony for more power. When Antony committed suicide, Cleo followed suite and this lead to the demise of the jewels of Africa.

With the death of the last global Black Queen, you find black women today at the pyramids made out of bedsheets, whoring themselves as well; however, this time for the need of money. This can be attributed to the lack of privilege black women were born with thanks to the horrid acts of Cleopatra which has doomed them all.

:ooh:
the great thing about this type of song is it provokes discussion. See this youtube comment theory
Ok does anyone else realize just how ingenious these lyrics are?

"Our war is over our queen has met her doom

No more she lives no more serpent in her room

No more it has killed Cleopatra"

It's believed that the bite of a cape cobra killed the actual Cleopatra. Here, Ocean's Cleopatra, his girl, the queen of his world, cheated; the snake is another guy's dikk, and now she's dead to him. "Set the cheetahs/cheaters on the loose." Frank Ocean you fukking genius.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah. This is ill, the replay on Frank Ocean's music is crazy, he makes records with a lot of lasting/staying power, I don't know which one I like better, both play to different moods/feelings, first is for going out, second is more introspective, relaxed. I was wondering where dude went after 'Nostalgia/Ultra'.