Frank Ocean - Channel Orange Listening Session Album Review

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Smfh, nikka you sound like a hoe.

Type to want to keep the ones they dig as their personal, private artist. Once they hear the interest of the mainstream they dismiss them like "They always been whatever to me ... BUT I KNEW WHO THEY WERE BEFORE YOU DID!"

:laugh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Type to want to keep the ones they dig as their personal, private artist. Once they hear the interest of the mainstream they dismiss them like "They always been whatever to me ... BUT I KNEW WHO THEY WERE BEFORE YOU DID!"

:laugh:

Word, duke song like straight cornball. O'l but I was the first 1 in the hood to fukk with him ass nikka". I had the nikka demo the day after he made it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
like I said, I think this album is might be piff. But I will wait to hear it because the hype regarding him hasnt impressed me thus far. All I really like from him is Acura Integurl.

Back when OF first popped off I was on the wagon...then when everybody started joining too and bigging him up more than what he really was it repulsed me.. It was actually around the time my girl and I broke up too so maybe I wasnt tryna hear that shyt but people were urging me to listen and I was like :rudy: I was on him before you. Had to open the wagondoor and walk back home :manny:

so youre one of those...

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
His demeanor is very prince like... Not sure if its forced but he gives off that kind of post crystal ball/lovesexy kind of lyrics style.

swerve

All Star
Daps
i cant lie...I am :mjpls:

Happened with J Cole too for instance\

Only in certain cases though.

If everyone were to hope on the Mobb Deep and Jay-Z bandwagons i'd be :dj2:

sit down

im not even gonna smiley it

dont ask me how