Frank Lucas' Son, Ray Lucas Killed

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day you reap what you sow and karma is real.. When you do bad shyt in life sometimes God got a way of touching everything around you..Ya kids and family pay for ya sins..

I remember the leader if the bloods was saying how he shot mad people in the past.. He said he bever in his life been shot.. But his kids, and other members got hit.. He said that he wished it happend to him cause it hurted more to see them getting fukked up for shyt that he did..

Its unfortunate but thats how life work.

black people need to stop thinking like this. if karma was really real, why are the descendants of slave owners flourishing? if karma was real, anyone who benefited from an ancestor who was a brutal slave owner would be dead or living impoverished lives.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cause of death will reveal why he was killed to a degree. I doubt it was anything directly tied to retaliation for his Dad.

-Strangled: crime of passion

-blunt force trauma to the head: personal dispute

-potential for suicide or overdose as well

-gunshots to head, or back of head and chest: tied to drugs or criminal disputes (this is least likely)

edit: no sign of foul play is suicide or accidental overdose, or natural causes, relating to health condition or freak accident.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
black people need to stop thinking like this. if karma was really real, why are the descendants of slave owners flourishing? if karma was real, anyone who benefited from an ancestor who was a brutal slave owner would be dead or living impoverished lives.

I don't think they're flourishing. Their suicide rates are up. There's a drug epidemic going on in their communities. School shootings almost once a month now. Terrorist attacks predominantly affecting them. Weird diseases that only affect them. A lot of them may be wealthy, but it don't seem to be helping them. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that's alpaca......you blot that shyt!
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg