France’s biggest and most popular far-right party makes massive and historic gains in European Union elections

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I suggest you do some research then.
I think living in the country, growing up in its most far-right area, reading up on its past and current socio-economic trends and being all-around up to date with the current political crisis...

... Should be enough.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Whole world is becoming more Authoritarian:francis:

Makes me think of Fukuyama's 'End of History'. After the collapse of The Soviet Union. The western establishment thought that the ideological battles of the 20th century had been won, once and forever and we would be entering a new piece of peace and cooperation. The signs should of been there in the 90s with the 1993 WTC Attack, Rwanda Genocide and Balkan War. There is always another chapter to the competiton for resources and battle of ideas.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Story as old as time.

Easier to complain about the others stopping you from being a millionaire rather than look at yourself and say maybe I haven't got shyt because I'm not shyt.

It's human nature unfortunately it will never change.

racists and their opinions notwithstanding, newcomers WILL eventually displace incumbents.

aka integration.

now while arguments can be had about additions increasing the overall size of the economic cake some things are inelastic (roads, housing, hospitals).

some things are difficult to do (change/get used to change). remember: change (in some circumstances) is classified as human cruelty.

society dismissing (badly articulated) arguments about real concerns is part of why even non-racists eventually tend towards the nutty fringes.

they are mentally fragile and no one is listening.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Makes me think of Fukuyama's 'End of History'. After the collapse of The Soviet Union. The western establishment thought that the ideological battles of the 20th century had been won,

and what was their collective response to opinions that they didn't like.

as the saying goes "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind"

:hubie:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its more to do with place of Islam in France rather than immigration like in USA/cacnada

How did they get there? France has had an issue with Islam for a while now, but you mean to tell me the influx of immigrants from a particular region have had no impact? The major issues are well documented and it's something Western nations are getting hammered with. Racial tensions, higher crime, poverty, higher cost of living, etc, due in large part taking in a shytload of people (many of whom from nations with religious ideologies that do not align). This isn't some secret. This is happening everywhere. The French are pushing back harder on it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think living in the country, growing up in its most far-right area, reading up on its past and current socio-economic trends and being all-around up to date with the current political crisis...

... Should be enough.

That makes it worse.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are tired of the neoliberal world order. they’re desperate for something different, even if it’s tinged with fascism.

:francis:

Nothing do with this nonsense you just posted. Seeing this isn't true at all for any part off the world.

It's all about taking their countries back to the days when their National Soccer teams weren't full off Sons off Immigrants

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I don’t think you guys get it
ALL OF EUROPE will be far right wing soon.

Why?
Because their countries are changing by letting too many immigrants come in.
It’s changing the makeup of their society & they want it back to normal.

That’s all that this is !