France is Fukked, Power/Gas Price exploding like never, Winter is Coming...

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
The Russia aspect is moot at this point. Ask where they'll turn to next to take it.

Because they will go elsewhere to take it.
North Africa and the Saharan states are their backup plans, but instability has put a dent in that.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/europe-needs-a-new-energy-option-that-isnt-russia-it-should-turn-to-north-africa/#:~:text=Today%2C%20North%20Africa%20accounts%20for,significant%20in%20Europe's%20energy%20landscape.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Western Europe is a failure. They made their countries totally rely on russian terrorist oil/gas and other resources. Their own fukking problem. Germany is the same. They imagine if they talk nicely to russians and do business with them then they somehow will stay neutral when inevitable war with china happens. Meanwhile it's pretty obvious russia are china's ally.

Western Europe is a collection of dumb politicians. If they actually had a legit military and sent the russians clear message that they not fukking with no damn war, then we would have no damn war and economy would be in much better state. There is a reason why russians mostly negotiate with USA. The military is big enough to fukk up the russia. The russians don't fear western europe cause they know no damn macron of scholz will ever clap back.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The white world is sinking, East and West about to clash, I think the East will come out on top.
005-2.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I guess, when’s the last time you left the United States or done business outside of the US?
i follow many people who do, and I keep track of political and agricultural happenings internationally. I just don’t think the citizens of many of the big eastern countries like Russia, China, and India, could keep up with and survive the kind of growth and power I feel like many people expect them to have in the future. But it’s just an opinion of mine, I’m stupid

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Thank You Biden, Thank You Macron :francis:
This guy is truly biden's lapdog, he litterally plans to spend again 300M euros for Ukraine, like 1.2 billion euros wasn't already enough?? :gucci:

Wouldn't be surprised if we end with the rise of a civil war, cause this guy doesn't want peace. Man almost lost against the nationalist far-right, sign that there are a good amount of people who are fed up with his bs, ain't no way he lasting 5 years...
fukkin bytch

your boy trump put the battery in putin's pack, got impeached over withholding military aid from the Ukraine, let hundreds of thousands of people die leading to a recession and inflation -- and yet you still wanna blame this on Biden because you're stupid as shyt.

I'm surprised you can even talk with that boot shoved in your mouth, you fukking c*nt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Good topic for you to follow
I had post this awhile ago

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin