France is Fukked, Power/Gas Price exploding like never, Winter is Coming...

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
lol no one ever has smoke for Russia starting all this bull shyt. Just skipped past the invasion part like it never happened.
:mjlol:
It’s fukk Russia, given the energy dependence that especially Europe has with them, this was obviously gonna be an end result.
I’m not defending Russia by any means just using common sense of cause and effect.

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
It’s fukk Russia, given the energy dependence that especially Europe has with them, this was obviously gonna be an end result.
I’m not defending Russia by any means just using common sense of cause and effect
You really don't know France lol, public enemies are black and Arab Muslims. No one ever gave a single fukk about some Russian :mjlol:

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
That dude is an alarmist.

I took the first English source that was poppin so y'all could understand, it's irrelevant since even national Infos state the same shyt.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Excellent these countries have been screwing other countries for hundreds of years , let their daddy Uncle Sam fix it by starting another war to get free resources

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We could always cut consumption.
That would require sacrifice and discipline and america will chose to crash out 100 out of 100 times if those things are required.

What’s going to happen the cost for energy is going to go up, for everyone even the people trying to curtail their own consumption.